The noise had attracted two other guys, the first engaging the red-haired Agent in a fight, while Katya quickly attacked the second pirate from behind before he could get a grip on her.

These guys were strong and muscular, but that was also their weakness. Katya and Natasha were less strong, but much quicker and flexible. So while the guy tried to elbow Katya in her face, she had already kicked his knees out and caught him in a headlock. 

He tried to pry her hands off his neck, like that would work, when finally, after ten very long seconds, he went down. ''Asshole,'' she muttered to herself when he fell face-first onto the floor. That would be a beautiful blue nose tomorrow. 

Natasha had taken her guy down too, swiping his legs from under him in one swift motion. ''Engine room secure,'' she breathed in her comms, letting Steve know they were good. With one final swing from a metal pole, she knocked out her guy. That looked really painful, especially with the power she had.

''Now for part two of this mission,'' Natasha said after shutting her comms off, walking out with Katya on her heels. 

They heard loud noises coming from outside. Steve had given S.T.R.I.K.E. the order to enter the galley and take out every last pirate. Katya didn't feel any guilt as she followed Natasha to the stairs, swiftly running to deck-level. She knew Rogers could handle whatever was happening. If something went wrong, he could plan around the disappearance of two of his agents.

As if she had predicted something to go wrong, Steve himself spoke into her ear, just one floor from their destination. ''Natasha, Katya, Batroc's on the move. Circle back to Rumlow and protect the hostages.'' Sorry hostages, but you're not the priority today. The intel Fury wanted was most important. At least to the two women on the team.

''Natasha! Katya!''  Steve hissed in their ear impatiently. What struck Katya most was that he was immediately angry. His voice was angry. They had checked in thirty seconds ago, but that didn't mean that they were completely safe now. There could be some hidden danger that had gotten the best of both of them. Rogers wasn't worried, which was what Katya would be if Natasha didn't answer immediately, he was angry, which told her everything she needed to know about the way he saw them.

''Well, he's pissed,'' Natasha said with a smirk when she pushed open the steel door to the computer room. Nobody was there, thank god, Katya would hate for another knife to get dirty today. 

She scoffed, closing the door behind her to not leave any trails behind. ''He can be pissed at Fury, we're just doing our jobs.''

''Don't think he sees it that way.'' Natasha picked the first computer she saw, with a good view of the two doors leading into the room, taking the flash drive out of her sleeve pocket. 

Katya hopped up on the desk next to the computer. Natasha was way more skilled at hacking and computers. Not that Katya couldn't hack her way into multiple files or websites, Natasha was just a lot better at it. And quicker, quicker is what they needed. ''Don't care, let's just get that intel and get the hell out of here. I hate boats.'' Katya scrunched her nose, glancing around the room.

Natasha didn't look up from the screen she had bowed over, trying to copy the information from the computer to the drive. ''Huh, didn't know you did.''

''They creep me out. I don't know why.'' Katya watched her face intently, seeing her bright green eyes flicker left and right, finding the right buttons to click and codes to enter on the screen. Her lips pressed together and a concentrated look on her face. Despite killing and knocking out some pirates along the way, there wasn't one bead of sweat on her forehead, although her hair had fallen in her face. Now you understood why Katya always wore her hair in an elastic.