𝟘𝟞: ✯𝕆𝕙 𝕟𝕠✯

"Hey shorty"

You've gotta be kidding me.

Flynn leaned against the sail boat, an annoyed look crossing my face as I asked"Flynn, what are you doing down here?" He sent me a smirk as he shrugged with his arms crossed across his chest.

"I want in on your little escapade"

"And how, exactly, do you know about that?"

He shrugged in response, running a hand through his hair, moving it out of his face as his blue eyes met my (e/c) ones "I was outside the door the whole time, so I know everything going on, and I want in." I shook my head while saying"No way. Go back with the crew."

"You know...."Flynn chuckled a bit as he slowly walked over to me "they are all sleeping so peacefully. It'd be a shame if someone were to... wake them up" he sent me an innocent smile as I held my glare.

"You wouldn't."

A smirk was quick to reappear on Flynn's face as he now stood in front of me"Oh, Love..." He leaned down next to my ear, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear whispering"But I would." Flynn straightened back up, only for a frown to appear on his face, gaining no reaction from me.

But he did get one from someone else. "Keep your hands off her!" Jim's voice could be heard as he pulled me into his chest. I widened my eyes a bit, a blush now coating my cheeks, as a grin made its on Flynn's face. Jim held a tight grip around my waist, I looked up a bit at him, only to see him staring daggers at Flynn.

"So this is your boyfriend. I gotta admit, he's not at all what I thought he'd look like."

I was quick to turn around, Jim kept his left arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. Flynn's right hand was held up to his chin, as he stared at Jim, a smug look on his face, noticing how aggravated Jim was getting.

I was about to say something when the sudden sound of footsteps could be heard, causing us to grow silent. Angry shouts of pirates were soon to follow as Kate and Silver were quick to go to the door, piling a bunch of barrels in front of it, as to slow them down, or stop them from getting in.

"Looks like they are up already."

I groaned in annoyance"You think?!" Jim let go of my waist, as his anger vanished from the sound of angry pirates. "You still aren't coming with me Flynn! Why can't you follow orders for once in your life?!" He chuckled in response and shrugged while throwing his hands in his pockets.

"What can I say? I love the thrill of not following the rules." Suddenly pounding could be heard coming from the door. Angry shouts coming from the other side of it, as both Kate and Silver stood in a defensive position a couple feet away from the door. Silver holding up a blaster, Kate grabbing a random pole, holding it out in front of her.

Jim stood behind me, blaster in hand, watching the door as if to protect me when it flies open. "Damn it! Whatever you have against him put it aside and just let him come with us!" Kate yelled across the room in anger, I glared back at her over my shoulder before turning my head to look at Flynn.

'I don't have anything against him. The one thing wrong with him coming is that he has been trying to get with me for years. Who knows what he will pull on this trip?'

The banging from the door suddenly got louder as Flynn said"Tick tock love. Might want to make your decision a little quicker" he held that all knowing grin on his face.

'I'm gonna regret this.'

"Fine! Damn it!"

Flynn bowed while saying"Pleasure doing business with you m'lady" I rolled my eyes as he walked over to the lever, opening the hatch. "Everyone to the boat, now!" I yelled as I pulled the boat over above the, now open, hatch.

I was quick to jump in, Jim followed close behind Flynn started to untie the ropes as Kate and Silver quickly made their way to the boat, only for the barrels in front of the door to fall over. I helped Kate get in as Jim helped Silver, the door suddenly bursted open, as pirates piled in.

Jim, Silver and I all took out our blasters and started to shoot, Flynn untied the last rope, causing to boat to drop as he jumped down into it. Silver was quick to get the boat up and running as I opened the sails, and just like that we were sailing away from the ship I once called home.

Silver steered the ship in the back, while I sat on a seat in the front. I looked back at the ship for awhile, only for Jim to grab my attention as he sat down next to me. "You okay?" My head shot over to him, the unknowing frown on my face, being replace with a smile as I grabbed Jim's hand in mine"Yeah... yeah I will be" his free hand came up to wrest on my cheek.

I closed my eyes and leaned into his touch, letting out a long sigh, "Ya know...." Jim said a bit quietly, but still grabbing my attention none the less as I slowly opened my (e/c) eyes, meeting his blue ones. A smile was held on his face as he continued"I don't think we've gotten the chance to actually be together. Ever since I got here it's been one mess after another" I giggled and smiled up at him"Well, I'd say we have plenty of time to spare now. What are you planning on doing space boy?"

He chuckled at the nickname and shook his head a bit, leaning down to wrest our foreheads against each other responding with"Well, for starters..." (do people even say that? Did I English correctly? Okay I'm sorry on with the story) his lips came closer to mine, my breath got caught in my throat from the anticipation.

Just as our lips were about to touch a voice could be heard ruining the moment"Man, I'm tired. You guys don't mine if I sit with you right?" The two of us, looked over in front of us, only to see Flynn with a smirk on his face. Finishing his sentence with"Great." As he now tried to sit between us.

The two of us were quick to move over, as to not be sat on. Neither of us said anything to him as he wrapped his arms around the two of us, pulling us into him.

"Isn't this fun?"

A smile now on his lips as he chuckled looking back and fourth at the two of us, he continued"The three of us on an adventure across the galaxy. Must be exciting am I right Steve?" Flynn's arm now wrapped around Jim's throat as he took his arm away from me, only to give Jim a noogie.

Jim tried to get Flynn of him as he responded with"Its Jim." In annoyance. Flynn rolled his eyes as he took his arm away"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Tim" Jim glared at him as he fixed his hair. Flynn turned towards me as I held an annoyed look on my face "This is going to be a great trip. Can't you tell, shorty?" I looked behind Flynn over to Jim, only to see him glaring at the back of Flynn's head. If looks could kill, Flynn would be in Davey Jones locker by now.

'This is going to be a very long trip.'