"So I guess I'm just going to keep this pair of pants on," Saitama mumbles to himself. After a minute or two, Tornado walks in with one of his hoodies and tosses it at him.

"There. I guess you can change in the bathroom, or if you really want to, I'll just look away," she offers. "Either way, I'm probably going to make a cup of coffee or something."

"Coffee?" He raises his eyebrow. "It's like nighttime already. Why would you need coffee?"

"Don't question my choice of drink, Baldy," she mutters to himself more than him as she heads to the kitchen before calling out to him. "I'm guessing I'll probably be staying up for a bit longer."

"Okay," is all he responds before he starts changing. The hoodie is warm and smells like Tatsumaki. He realizes how much she wore it before, probably just cause it was big and warm. He doesn't mention it.

"So, Baldy," she starts, holding a cup of coffee in her hand, still hot enough to see steam coming from it. "What'd that guy tell you?"

"Who?"

"You know who I'm talkin' about. Sweet Mask," she points out, absentmindedly casting her hand in Saitama's direction. "Look, Saitama...I don't think you're concerned about a lot of things."

"Hey, a lot of things matter to me!" He protests, though knows he has little to no evidence.

"The amount of things that matter to you are countable on one hand..." Tatsumaki deadpans. "The Saturday Sale, trying to find a fight that'll make you happy, and somehow, in some goddamn way...me." She finishes the sentence with: "Though I have no idea why me of all people." In addition to that, there's a light pink blush on her face as she looks a bit to the side, slightly embarrassed that she admitted that apparent fact.

"So, what did Sweet Mask tell you?" She asks, taking a sip of her coffee. However, by the expression on Saitama's face, she knew it'd be a long night.

Especially considering how Saitama, who had literally no emotion on his face at all times, had an emotion on his face that Tatsumaki couldn't even begin to pinpoint.

This, from what she could tell right off the bat, was gonna be tough.

~~~

Now of course, from what Tornado knew, there weren't many things that mattered to Saitama. She had even said it, in fact. However, things that caught him off guard? She speculated there were one or two, but had never confirmed it.

That should be sufficient evidence as to her surprise when she witnessed his eyes widen ever so slightly at the words Sweet Mask whispered to him. She knew both Sweet Mask and Saitama to be what she could only describe as impossibly unpredictable, though for different reasons. Saitama because there was nothing to go off of. Sweet Mask? Because there was too much to go off of.

It was similar to a snake's grasp, those in his crosshairs. He was infamous to most of the hero world as the one who could break the fame of anyone. With few immune due to their hostility, his power not only in the hero world but over people as a famous celebrity put him on a pedestal.

Of course, one would wonder exactly what Sweet Mask would say that could catch even Saitama off guard properly.

"He figured out that we're dating."

Now, what would the normal reaction be, given that a huge secret that could potentially ruin your reputation is at risk of coming out? Of course, one would think the mind would go to panic, sheer panic. An instant push to keep it hidden from the outside world, no matter if it harms others involved.

Perhaps it would be best to keep it in, to seem rational and keen on the outside, when you're panicking on the inside. Break instantly, maybe? Cave in to pressure?