part 12

Luna POV

The room is still pitch dark when it is filled with the sound of my alarm clock. With my eyes still closed and after hitting the table next to my bed a couple of times, I manage to turn off the alarm clock. The silence returns to the room and I decide to enjoy the peace and quiet for a while and pull the warm blankets over my body again. I close my eyes and with the sound of chirping birds next to my window I drift off into a peaceful sleep again, completely forgetting why my alarm went off.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty" I jump at the sound of someone storming into my room and slamming the door shut way too hard. I groan and pull the pillow over my head too cover my ears, knowing that this man is not able to speak at a low volume. My way too happy stylist waking me up at this unholy hour is the one thing I hate about fashion shows that are in the morning. Believe I love walking or watching a fashion show, but having to wake up when the rest of the world is still asleep, not really my thing. I think it's safe to say that I'm not a morning person. My stylist, on the other hand, is way better with early mornings and is always way more energetic in comparison with me. I think if someone would see the way we interact on these mornings, the fact that Leo is one of the best stylist of the world and I'm a supermodel would not cross their mind for even one second, but it's who we are and it has always worked for us.

"Leo shut up!" my voice is still muffled by the pillow that covers my face, but hearing him scoff, I know he heard me.

"Excuse me. My name is Leonardo, not Leo." I roll my eyes at his response and roll over in my bed while, using a certain hand gesture making it really clear that I don't care what his full name is. When I fully open my eyes, I see what weird outfit he has created for himself and I start laughing so hard that Leo immediately looks up with a confused look plastered over his face. "What in the world is that outfit. When did you decide to wear

"I love you too Lun, now get up. You can't walk around on the streets of Milan in a oversized Mickey Mouse shirt. I really need to get you dressed up. Come on sleepy head, gotta make you look presentable or I will be fired." He starts pulling the blanket and even though he is not that much stronger, it feels like my muscles are still asleep and within seconds Leo succeeds at getting me out of bed.

"Alright alright, I'm getting up. Yeez, calm down," I stretch my back and arms before I make my way to the bathroom, "and by the way, you gave me this shirt. Thought you would be at least the tiniest be happy to see that I'm actually wearing it."

Leonardo chuckled softly while laying all my clothing options for today down on the bed and I walk towards the bathroom to freshen up. "Just hurry up Luna, we don't have all day". I can already hear a hint of stress in his voice and I know it's gonna be a very long day, but I'm excited to watch a fashion and not having to deal with all the extra stress that comes with actually walking one.

"Alright, I'll do my best. Can't promise you anything though." I blow him a kiss and turn on my heels while giggling softly, knowing how stressful my relaxed behaviour can be for someone like Leo, who wants to control everything.

"You're impossible. Why did I think that it would be fun to work with you." He starts mumbling to himself and I can't stop the giggles from leaving my mouth while I put the necessary skin products on my face.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit myself down on the couch, with my knees pulled into my chest and my chin resting on them and watch Leo laying out all of the clothing options. "But you love me Leo."

"Unfortunately I do." I giggle at his response and walk over to the bed to select my favourite outfit.

--

The nerves take over my body as I notice the amount of fans and paparazzi in front of the entrance. "Holy shit, there are so many people." Leo's leg starts shaking and I giggle softly at him, knowing how nervous he can get in situations like this. "Why are you always the most nervous one? You're lucky, they don't want to know every single detail about your life." I sigh and drop my head onto his shoulder while fiddling with my thumbs as an attempt to calm down. Leo turns his head and puts a soft kiss on my hair while grabbing my hands and starts softly rubbing then. "Because you're one of the most fascanating people I've ever met and somebody would be crazy if they didn't want to get to know you. I mean you're one of the most beautiful supermodel, loved by everyone, at the age of freaking 19. That's insane Lun and besides the fact that you're insanely beautiful, you're an amazing person. You have a heart of gold and compassion that