Giving Birth To Your First Child

Luke: You and Luke had just arrived at the hospital and Luke was freaking out as you pushed and screamed, you had enough of aching, of mood swings, of strange cravins and most of all the wait to see your little angel, you didn't yet know if it was a girl or boy because you and Luke descided to leave it a surprise. You were screaming out in pain as Luke sits beside you holding your hand and whispering sweet nothings in your ear, things like "keep it up gorgeous, its nealy over" and "thats my girl, you can do it" but it was just making it worse so you made him stand up, you had warned him earlier tha is he didn't stop speaking he wouldn't be able to make another sound, so instead of squeesing his had you grabbed onto his 'lower regions' and yelled "Lucas Robert Hemmings if you dont shut up you will never be able to have children EVER AGAIN! you got it?" he nodded because as you said he couldnt make a noise. In the end you gave birth to a Beautiful baby girl and you and Luke descided to name her 'Angel' but before you desided the name you apologized to Luke for what happened earlier "it's okay baby girl i know you didnt mean it! i love you, and you my baby girl!" and places a kiss on your new born baby girls forehead.

Calum: Your water had just broken and you were going into labour and Calum was great, he was supportive, sweet, and all things Calum was, but he was courious at what was happening behind the material blocking to doctor and your soon to be son, so Calum being Calum when and had a peek and he gasps then two seconds later faints. The nurse asks if he is okay and you wave it off and try the say calmly "i'm the one having the baby here!'. Calum woke up to see his son fast asleep in your arms. Calum wanted a cuddle with his little boy so you passed him over to your loving husband and in doing so his blaket accidently fell of and while you reach of the blanket Calum says "you can tell he's my son! thats my boy!" giggling as you realise he is refering to his sons penis.

Ashton: Ashton had just herd you were going into labour and Ashton being on tour he hopped on the first plane he could. Ashton arrived just in time to see you give your last push and see his little Jelly Beans (as he had been calling the babies throughout your entire pregnancy). Your first baby was a boy, Ashton was the first to hold the little guy and you were over the moon but you were still screaming in pain as you had to push out another baby, and thankfully this time it wasnt as long as the fist child was, this child was a girl. As Ash held Braxton (you had already desided on the names Braxton and Demi) and you held Demi he gave you a big kiss on the forehead and said how proud he was of you and that he was sorry for being late but you understood.

Michael: You and Mikey desided that you would be having a home birth, you went into labour at 2:53 in the morning so you Michael called your doctor as you go into the bath where you descided you would give birth and it was a long prengancy and an even longer birth, but after the 11 and a half hour birth you were so glad you could finally hold your little girl. "Mikey what are we going to name her" you asked Mikey, "babe you know how we nearly lost her after you were mobbed?', "yeah ..?", "i think we should name her Hope" you were nearly crying when he told you that, you just loved the name and it definatlly fit the situation, "Hope it is!" you said placing a kiss on her forehead and next Michaels lips.