Come Home

Luke:You had been home for about 4 hours by yourself now and the weather report said there was a huge storm coming, and you weren't to keen on storms but you were more worried because Luke wasn't home yet and you didn't want anything to happen to him. You called and called Luke but still no answer and it was starting to worry you because the storm was coming, and it was coming fast. Just as you were about to call him for the millionth time he opened the front door and screamed you name. you ran into his arms and he could instantly see the relief wash across you face, "are you okay baby?" he asked checking every part of your body to check for any cuts, scrapes or marks that wont supposed the be there, but to his relief there was none. "I'm home now baby, everything okay." "i love you Luke", "I love you (Y/N)"

Calum: He had been away on tour for the last 7 months and when his two week break came you to had some "quality time together", and about a week after that you found out you were preggers... with twins, one girl and one boy. you hadn't yet told Cal because you wanted to see the loom on his face when he found out, so you didn't go anywhere for the last 4 months that anyone could see your slowly growing bump. you text him "I cant believe your finally coming home after 7 whole months. I've got two surprise's for you when you get home. love you baby cakes, see you soon xxx". No longer than an hour later Cal walked through the doors and as much as you wanted to run up to him and tackle him to the ground , at the moment it wasn't possible. he saw you and smiled opening his arms for what he thought was going to be a tackle hug but to his surprise you were still sitting on the couch, ""baby where my surprises?' "help me up and we can go get them!", "why do i need to help you" but before he could finish his sentence you yelled "just help me up Hood!!". The look on his face was pricless and it was better than you could ever wish for, the moment when he realized he was going to be a daddy.

Ashton: Your boyfriend of 3 years, Ashton Irwin was currently coming home from his 5 month tour as we speak and you could be more happy. You had missed so much, yeah you called and texted everyday but it just wasn't the same as having him stand infount of you and hold you. the moment he stepped through the doors or your shared house you tackled him to the floor with hugs and kissed and all he could do was laugh. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME EVER AGAIN ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!" "nice to see you to beautiful."

Michael:The moment you saw him after what seemed like an eternity you fainted, it was like you teenage fan-girl days. that's actually how you and Michael met, you collapsed at one of their signings and BOOM, love is in the air. "you seem to have a habit of fainting when you see me don't you babe?" he asked as you lay in the hospital, you doctor walks in with a clipboard and huge grin from ear to ear on her face, "Mrs Clifford, i would like the inform you the reason you fainted is because you ear pregnant, congratulation Mr and Mrs Clifford!". You cant contain your laughter as you see him get up and do what you think was his happy dace, who knows what it is that is Michael Gordon Clifford were talking about. ""Mickey i promise you i didn't know!" "i don't care baby, I GONNA BE A DADDYYYYYYYYYY! i love you (Y/N)" "i love you Michael."