Scars

I think you know where this about to go.
But if ya don't then here's some warnings:
Depression, cutting, self-hate, talk of suicide, fuck logic.
Yeah, this is gonna be a trip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Aren't you hot..?" Grilby questioned his shorter partner. Who, despite it being HOT outside, refused to take off his jacket.
    "No but you are~" Sans joked getting an unamused expression in return from his living flamethrower.
    "No but seriously Sans. Its like, 46 degrees out."
    "It's fiiiiine..!" Sans replied, even though he felt like he was about to have a heat stroke. 'No matter what I'm keeping my jacket on. I don't want anyone, especially Grilby, to see them...' He thought to himself.
     Despite much difficulty Sans made it through the smoldering day. But the more the day went on the more suspicious Grilby became. He knew Sans got cold easily but even this was a bit much.
     When they got home Grilby decided to try something, "Can you take off your jacket now? I'm about to do a load." (Of laundry).
     "U-Um... Yeah... I-In a moment..!" Sans quickly says in alarm as he attempts to leave without further questioning, but Grilby was having none of that.
     "Sans, is something wrong..?"
     "U-Um... N-No..! Of course not..! Why would there be..?"
      "Well considering you've been refusing to take off that jacket I can only assume that your trying to hide something."
      "I-I... I-It's nothing Grilby... Really..." Sans states as he looks away.
"Sans, it's not like you to stutter. Also last I checked you often retain eye contact." Sans looked through Grilby, attempting to fix the eye contact, "So I'll ask again. Are you okay?"
Sans was about to crack. He needed to leave. He has to leave. Grilby will just see how much of an issue he is and leave. He can't have that. Also he'd be bothering someone with HIS problems. Their his for a reason.
      "Sans I'm only trying to help if something's wrong then you can tell me..."
      Sans stayed silent. He didn't trust his voice. Besides what would he even say..?
     "Sans..? Are you alright..?" Grilby asked hesitantly. No witty retort? Not even a word back? He knew for a fact now that something was wrong. Sans is never this quiet. I mean he has his off days but not like this.
(I was so tempted to put 'Sans shut up for once' but that's not something Grilby would say. 😇)
      Sans shifted uncomfortably. His voice was caught in his throat. The feeling of a panic attack was there but he couldn't do that. Not when Grilby was in the room.
      "Sans..? Your starting to scare me..." When Grilby revived no response he walked closer to Sans, "Answer me... Please..?"
      Sans' breathing starts getting faster and he shakily moves his hands to his skull. He starts clawing at it until Grilby quickly takes his hand to make him stop, "Hey, hey, hey... calm down... your okay... focus on your breathing okay..? We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." Grilby spoke as calmly as he could. 'Well for now. If your getting this worked up then it's something important...' He thought to himself while keeping his focus on Sans.