Green

*Again, don't expect much 😅 🙏🙏. Idk why I'm writing a story that has a sprinkle of action in it 😵. So opposite from my other one 😂.*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"We request everyone to stand at least 5 meters away from the barricade for your safety." A local officer said holding a megaphone. Lacking in force, the local police could only prevent people from entering back into the market where a shootout is happening until national authorities come.

Fong is worried. Green hasn't answered any of his calls even Man. He could only listen to some gunshot sounds coming inside the market.

Mil is boiling in anger standing a feet away from the crowd. The client f*cked up big time. Another name to add on his death list. Mil gets inside his car signalling his remaining men to drive away before anyone notices them.

Two gunshots resounded.

Before the man can pull the trigger Bright fired a shot to his arm, losing his footing the man fired back at Bright but dodges it. This enabled the man to run and hide into a shop's corner.

Bright pulled Win back to where Green was hiding. Seeing Win unresponsive still shocked, Bright instructed Green to stay with his friend while he attempts to fire another shot at the hiding man.

"F*cking agents, I should've pulled the trigger sooner." A text notification popped up from his phone. The man fired aimlessly to where Bright is hiding, shoving the package and the money to his jacket.

"Man, Boss, if you're done playing there come help me. I can't leave Win and Green here it's not safe."

Bright spoke to them through his earpiece. He badly wants to put a bullet into that man's head but he can't risk leaving them even for a second.

"Boss stop playing. Let's go!" Man and Boss head towards the bridge to back Bright up. Bullets suddenly rained on them, a speedboat below them with 3 armed men passed by.

"Shit! He's getting away!" Bright shouted unable to take aim. The man quickly jumped into the speedboat escaping successfully.

"Win? Win are you okay? Talk to me Win." Green felt like crying asking his friend. He just stared and did nothing while Win confronted that man.

Green whispered sorry to Win repeatedly.

"Look at me Win. You're okay now. No one could hurt you as long as I'm here okay?"

Bright held tight Win's trembling hand looking into his eyes. Bright tried to comfort him, having a gun pointed at you is traumatic.

Hearing Bright's voice Win woke up from his shock state. Was he a bad person his past life? Why does he have to experience these things?

"Idiot! Bright you idiot! You don't know how afraid I was. You think I'm bulletproof? Stupid terrorist I hate you! I really hate you."

Win continually hits Bright's chest with his fist trying very hard not to cry. Green moved to stop Win but Bright gestured to let him be.