Central Mall

"I told you visiting him could get you in trouble."

"Don't tell me what to do. You're not my boss." Mil drank down a glass of wine and sat down on a couch with his arms spread.

Two weeks after Mil escaped from the hospital he went back to their group's secret hideout where most of the top members gather, exchange informations and plan their attacks. There were two people present inside both of them looked at Mil like he was an eyesore. To Mil, the feeling is mutual.

"You almost had a reunion with your ex-teammates there if not for my call. A "thank you" would be nice." The first to speak is the guy browsing his phone while tapping his fingers at the bar table. His name is Type, he and Mil were originally partners assigned by their "Boss", after a year they grew in numbers and now both have their own seperate groups to lead.

"Funny. I don't remember asking for anyone's help. Why don't you just mind your own business Type so you can show us some results." Mil replied mockingly to Type.

"Don't fret. A big news will BLOW up soon." Type laughed turned to look at Mil from the bar table.

Meanwhile, today is Win's day off. Fong and Green messaged him to meet them for lunch inside the Central Mall after their shift is done. Win loves his work but does enjoy some days where he can just wear casual clothes lazing all day.

The Central Mall is packed with people today probably because of the 3-day Sale event. Win wandered to find some vacant benches he can sit and wait on till his friends arrive. Looking left & right he bumped into a man carrying a black bag that seemed heavy.

"I'm so sorry sir! Here. Let me help you with your bag." Win offered to help the man pick up his dropped bag when they collided.

"No need. It's fine." The man grabs the bag quickly then left. Win followed the man with his eyes wondering why a person is wearing such thick clothing on a hot day.

5 minutes later Win found an empty bench located at the Mall's wide garden-like space. He checks the time on his phone.

"10:30..sigh, why did I come here early? I hope they come soon I'm hungry." Win plugged in his earphones listening to some music waiting for Fong and Green.

"I can't believe we are being called back to TNSS base on our day off. This better be top priority or else." Man grumbled.

"You have nothing else to do aside from picking up random girls from clubs anyways. Stop complaining Man." Boss answered.

TNSS recieved an intel about a possible bomb being placed inside one of the malls in the area due to this all off dutied agents reported back to base split into teams each assigned to scout and search every mall for the bomb.

Current time is 10:30 with no positive confirmation of where the bomb is the team grew more desperate, at exactly 12:00 the bomb will detonate in a crowd of innocent mall goers. The race against time has started.

Back to Mil's base Type is whistling happily holding his phone. He sat beside Mil turned on the TV side eyeing him cleaning one of his weapons, a rifle. Type looked at his phone again then at the clock on the wall he smirked.

"You look happy. Did one of your stupid plans succeed?" Mil put the weapon to his right laid his back to the couch looking at the TV.

"Hmm, maybe? I'm waiting for it." Type said excitedly.

Time: 11:00 am

"This is the last Mall on our list. We only have an hour left before it detonates. I'll call in the others maybe they'd found it." Man communicated with the rest of the team via the wireless earpiece attached to their right ear.