Chpater 3: disaster

I run downstairs after my shower to grab something to eat.  I turn the corner around my stairs and walk into the kitchen.
"Where were you?" I hear my moms voice ask in a low tone.
"I-I was on a date mom."
"YOU WHORE,  JUST LIKE YOUR DAD!" She whips here tequila bottle and it nearly misses me, but I hits my ear.
I can feel my ear warm up and blood starts to drip from the cut.  I run upstairs, almost tripping through my blurry vision.

I grab all my things, shove them in a bag, and hop out the window and drive away.

I pull over on the side of the road in a random neighborhood, I don't want to crash or drive while emotional.  This is shitty.  Fuck life.
Knock knock knock

I look to my left and a girl that looks in her late teen years is there.  I roll down my windows.
"Excuse me are you ok."
"Yeah sorry, am I parked in front of your house."
I'm parked in front of a cozy little house that looks like a cabin.
"Yeah, but it's fine, but you don't look ok, please are you?"
I lose it.  I start sobbing more and more uncontrollably.
"Why don't you come inside and I can get you some water and tissues" she suggests, she could be a murderer but I don't care.  I nod and get out of my car.
"My names isabel, what's yours?" She asks.
"Y-y-y-y/n" I manage to spit out.
"That's a pretty name, so can you tell me why you are crying, you don't have too, I won't push you" she adds at the end.

Well I could tell her, what's the harm.
"I left home, my mom, she's not really the best mom." I say in a small voice.
"Hey, I'm so sorry." She gives me a hug.  It felt nice.  The warm embrace my mom used to give me.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't be unloading all of this into you." I tell her.
"No it's totally ok, in fact you can spend the night here tonight if you want."
"You're too nice, I couldn't possibly do that." I insist on not staying the night.
"No you are totally spending the night here, you can't go back, it's no big deal at all." She insists so I give a little nod and she smiles.
"Great I'll show you to our guest room and you can settle in, then I'll introduce you to my family.

She leads me up the stairs and down the hall to a cozy little room with a queen bed with a nice blue comforter.  It also had its own bathroom which is nice.  I settle in and but my bag down and unpack a little.

———————2 hours later——————-
"Hey y/n" isabel pokes her head in the door. 
"It's dinner time and I'm gonna introduce you to my family.
We walk down to their table and there are two parents and five other kids, man they have been very busy.  I see a little boy and girl, an older boy, a girl who looks to be 14 or 15, and, Adam!

She introduces them all to me, they are all very kind.  But Adam acts like he doesn't even know me.  Weird.  During dinner I learn all of their names.  The oldest guy is George he is 20 I believe.  Isabel is 19, Adam is 17 and still ignoring me, Emily is next, she is 15 and has been staring me down.  Pigeon is 13 and Jack is 12.  They all play instruments and all are extremely smart and talented. 

All of dinner I would glance at Adam and he didn't look at me once.  It kind of hurt me.  Their parents told me to stay as long as I needed to.  But I didn't want to intrude, I'll be leaving in a few days. 

After dinner I help clean up because it's the least I could do.  They all practice for their band a bit.  They are really good.  Especially Adam. 

His fingers glide down the strings, moving swiftly with a purpose hitting every note perfectly.  My mind wanders to what else those fingers could do. 

They all go to their rooms and I go to mine.  I get ready for bed and I get into bed and look at my phone.

A text from my mom.

Mom: don't come home.

I sigh.  Of course.  I feel another buzz.

Adam.  My heart flutters a bit at the thought of him.  How fate brought me to his house.

Adam: I'll see you soon.

Huh weird message but whatever.  I dim my light and plug in my phone and turn on my back and lay for what seems like eternity, but really it's about 45 minutes.

I hear the door crack and a sliver of light pours in from the hallway.  There's a man in the door wearing grey sweats, and a beanie.  Adam.

He closes the door and dives into my bed right next to me.

He starts kissing along my neck.  I let out a soft moan.  He makes him way along my neck, to my chin, to my lips.  They start moving together faster, with more tongue too.  I get up and on top of his body. 

No I shouldn't be giving in.  He ignored me.  Didn't even look at me.  I stop. 

"Why?" I ask.
"What?" He askes in a low husky voice. He starts kissing on my neck again.
"No. Why did you act like you didn't know me"
He lets out a sigh.
"My family is really protective, especially my sister Emily.  If I told them I already knew you, they wouldn't let you stay here and I know you need to get away from your mom."
"Oh." 

He starts kissing my neck again.  Slowly and then starts to work his way down to my collarbone.  Eventually to my boobs.  He lifts my shirt up and over my head.  He flips me over so he's on top and keeps kissing all the way to my hip bones.  He starts kissing my inner thighs and my heartbeat is going crazy.  He yanks my shorts down, as he moves closer and closer my heartbeat gets faster and faster.  His tongue enters me.

My back arches up and I grab the pillow.  Holy fuck.
His tongue starts exploring.  I grab his head.  It's like his tongue is a pen and I'm the paper and he's writing a book.  I warm up down there.  He then readjusts himself. 

I feel him enter me and he lets out a moan. 
"Fuck." He says in a low voice.  And he's right.  As his strokes start to speed up I feel great.

He finished, but this time in me.  Fuck fuck fuck fuck.  I start to panic.
"Relax, we can get you plan b tomorrow." He says to ease me.

He gets off and to the side of me.  He holds me.  It reminds me of when my dad would hold me when I'm scared.  I fall asleep in his arms.