Chapter 2: date night

Me and Adam have been texting all week and tonight is my date and I'm kinda nervous.  What if he thinks I'm weird.  As the clock climbs to 7 my stomach starts to twist.  I've never felt this nervous before. 

I get ready.  He said casual and comfy so I'm wearing some athletic shorts and a crop top and my slip on vans.  I curl my hair.  Apply some concealer, mascara, and lipgloss. 

The clock strikes seven and I get a text.

Adam: I'm outside slut

He's so cute with his nicknames.  I run outside and hop in his car. 

"Hey"
"Y/N I have the best date ever planned"
"We'll see about that" I say with a challenging tone in my voice.

The drive to wherever he is taking me is nice, we get to know each other, he is one of 6 siblings, and is in a family band?  How crazy is that?

He pulls into a drive in movie theater and opens the back of his car and there are blankets, pillows, and snacks. 

"Adam, this is so sweet"
"Had to impress you y/n" he said, giving me a kiss on a my forehead which sends butterflied through my stomach.  We climb into the back and settle down.  The movie starts.  Minions, a spin off of the despicable me moves.  Why would he choose a movie that's so juvenile.  He pulls the yawn and over the shoulder move.  I think I know what's going on.  He wants some and that's why he picked a dumb movie.  But same.  I make my move.

I turn to face him and he has a confused look.  I lean in and out lips touch.  I feel the electricity through them.  Our lips move in sync and I move from next to him to sitting on top of him, his hands are caressing my back as mine are running through his hair and grabbing his head.  Our lips move in sync as he slips a little tongue in there, I return the favor.  He bites on my lip and I let out a little moan.
"Suck my cock you whore" he whispers into my ear.

I obey him and tie my hair up, he unzips his pants and his 9 inch punisher whips out and hits me right in the eye, but I enjoy the pain.  I slowly start to stroke his large, hard cock. 
"Spit on it you little slut" he says in a husky voice.
I spit on it.  And then start to suck his meaty shaft.  He grabs my hair and starts pushing my head.  I don't mind.  I kind of like it.  I gag on his huge schlong.

He grabs my face hard off his dick and rips my shirt and shorts off me.  I take his shirt off him to reveal a plethora of tattoos.  He roughly grabs my body and positions it just right.  I grab right onto his shoulder hard as his 9 incher destroys my cooter.  It hurts, but it hurts good.  He takes slow, deep strokes into as I moan out his name. 

"Say my name louder whore, you belong to me" he degrades me, and it's hot. 

He slowly starts to speed up his strokes as I open up.   Fuck this is good.  I ran my hands down his abs as he grabs my huge jugs.  The sensation is so good.  I'm literally shaking it feels so good.  He starts to moan which makes me only more turned on.  He pulls out and finished right into my mouth.  He grabs my checks and closes me mouth.

"swallow it."

I guzzle his kids and they taste like apple juice.  The movie is over and we are the only ones left.  Adam drives me home and I walk into the house and take off my shoes and look into the mirror.  My mascara ran down my checks bad and my hair is messed up.  My shirt is inside out and I run upstairs to get ready for bed before my mom sees me.