"Is there something you can do? Like a spell or something?" Elena asked full of hope.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon's voice startled Natalia, making her heart beat faster. She took a deep breath and calmed down. He stood next to Nat and looked at her for a moment before turning back to Bonnie.

"No, I don't." Bonnie said, glaring at him.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that."

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn." Nat smiled slightly at that, amused by Bonnie's response. Damon just glared at her and turned to Elena.

"I can give Caroline some blood."

"No, no way." Elena shook her head, refusing immediately. Normally, Natalia would refuse too, but she didn't want to lose her best friend, and right now it looked like she wouldn't survive. She looked between her sister and Damon.

"No, just enough to heal her." He turned to Nat. "She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better Nat."

"I don't know, may-"

"It's too risky, we can't agree to that." Elena cut her off immediately. Nat glared at her sister, angry that she didn't seem to want Caroline to get better.

"Do it." Bonnie's voice snapped her out of her anger. Both of them looked at the witch. "This is Caroline." She looked at Nat and her eyes softened. "We can't let her die." Nat nodded at her and both of them turned to Damon. "Do it."

"If I do this, you and me, call a truce?" He smirked at her.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena." Natalia felt a pang of hurt at that. She knew that Damon had feelings for her sister, but it still hurt. It made her feel like shit. Bonnie walked away, leaving the twins with Damon.

Natalia walked to a chair nearby, wanting to just relax after the day she had. She saw Damon and Elena talking in hushed voices and she figured her sister was telling him about John and Jeremy. Even though she knew nothing was going on between them, she still couldn't help but feel jealous. She had feelings for Damon and at first she hoped maybe he did too. But of course he didn't, he had feelings for Elena. And even if she knew Elena would never do that to Stefan, she felt a pang of jealousy at the sight of them together. Soon, Jenna arrived and Damon moved away from Elena, while Jenna glared at him. Nat stood up and quickly went to them.

"Natalia, I came as soon as I got your message. How is John?" she asked, looking at Nat. Elena turned to Jenna and frowned at her.

"Where have you been?"

"At the fire department, I had to fill out a report. I told you earlier." Jenna looked between both sisters.

"No, you didn't." At Elena and Jenna's words, Nat's brows furrowed in confusion. They were both in the house and they didn't see Jenna at all.

"Yes, I did."

"No, Jenna, you didn't."

"Yes, I did." Nat turns to Damon for a second and saw him just as confused. Suddenly, he seemed to realize something and widened his eyes. He groaned and looked away. The three of them looked at him.

"Mmm, you got to be kidding me." He quickly realized that he said that out loud and looked at them, walking away hurriedly. Nat quickly trailed behind him, wanting to know what the hell that was all about.

"Damon, wait!" she said loudly.

He stopped and looked back at her.

"What happened back there?"