-18-I'm sorry

Izuku gasped as he sat up, immediately remembering that he was found out. The mess of a boy quickly went for the door only to be blocked off by Eijiro.

Izuku swiftly stepped back, tears in his eyes as he apologized over and over again. Denki and Eijiro looked at each other once again.

"Izuku it's okay, we're not mad at you just calm down." The blonde with yellow eyes explained gently and with a smooth voice. Izuku calms down but still has a small voice in his head telling him to run away. He sat back on the bed he woke up on.

"I-I'm sorry y-you f-found out li-like that." Izuku whimpers pathetically.

"But what did we find out exactly Izuku?" The boys honestly didn't know what they had witnessed and were worried about the small boy. They knew he must've done something bad to get to the level 4 status but they never really thought about it till now.

Izuku bit his lip nervously. He felt like he owed them an explanation.

"Uhm w-when I was y-younger I d-didn't have t-the best home life a-and I got a v-voice in my h-head when I got my quirk a-and s-sometimes I listen t-to it." Izuku mumbled, tears streaming down his freckled face, obviously afraid that the boys were going to tell him how much of a freak he was.

Denki and Eijiro were surprised, they never thought that something that dark was happening to the boy he was usually smiling and laughing around them.

"Is that why you were avoiding us Izu?" Eijiro asked, sitting down on one side of the boy while Denki sat on the other side. Izuku's face turned red and shook his head.

"Then why have you?" Denki questioned with worried eyes. Izuku bit his lower lip nervously, he might as well confess, they'll probably leave him alone and Izuku can go on without the two and he would be fine, eventually.

"O-one night my r-roommate kicked m-me out and I w-was walking t-through the halls and went down t-to yo-your floor a-and saw you g-guys k-kissing." Izuku shamefully mumbled the last part but the two understood clearly even though they still didn't know why it made him upset. Izuku cleared his throat.

"I w-was upset because I l-like the b-both of you..." Izuku shrunk in on himself as he waited for the two's answer.

"I-I'm s-sorry." He sobbed as he pulled his knees to his chest.

~

Katsuki stayed in the bathroom for an hour before he turned off the water and walked back out to see Momo and Shouto talking on the bed. Shouto looked uninterested in whatever she was talking about and that made him feel a bit better for some reason. The blonde froze as Momo grinned evilly at Katsuki as she moved Shouto's hand onto her thigh. Katsuki was about to roll his eyes before he spotted a healing scratch on Momo's arm.

"Oh you gotta be shitting me." Katsuki says out loud, absolutely livid. He remembered scratching someone when he was jumped and he felt very homicidal right about now.

"What, you jealous that I got Shouto and you didn't you dumb blonde?" Momo smirked and Katsuki wanted to strangle her.

"No, I'm just pissed that my roommates dating one of the people who jumped me." Katsuki spat and he watched as both of their eyes widen. Shouto looked extremely pissed and stood up.

"You fucking liar! You told me you wouldn't hurt Katsuki if I did this for you and you already did?!" Shouto screamed, Katsuki swore he could see veins popping out of his neck. And what is he talking about? Did the dual colored male make a deal with this demon?

"W-wait S-Shouto we c-can talk about t-this!" Momo nervously stepped back, trying to make it to the door, only for Shouto to wrap one of his hands around her neck and slam her against the wall. He heard Momo make choking noises as she scratched at the hand around her neck.

"You snake. You know what you made me do?! You made me make him cry just so you wouldn't hurt him but you already did? You're a fucking cow Momo, I'm giving you three seconds to run before I fucking kill you bitch!" Momo's eyes widened as he dropped her and she quickly slipped out of the room, tears in her eyes. Katsuki was stunned.

He's never seen his roommate so pissed before. Shouto groaned and ran his hand through his hair upset.

Katsuki stared at him before hesitantly placing his hand on Shouto's shoulder.

"Icy Thot are you fucking alright?" Katsuki asked before the taller male turned towards him with a broken expression. Katsuki's eyes widened when the male wrapped his arms around him and picked him up, placing him on his bed.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki." Shouto apologized, though it was muffled since he had his face stuffed into the blushing blondes stomach. Katsuki just played with his hair.

"It's fuckin fine." He muttered as the taller male tightened his grip around him. Katsuki bit his lip. What was this stupid boy doing to him?

~
Thank you for reading.
I hope you know that this could've gone a WHOLE different direction lmao