-16- Thought she wasn't your type.

Katsuki woke up later and found Shouto staring at him with no expression which creeped him out, to say the least.

"What are you lookin' at dumbass?" Katsuki croaked,

"Why did you say I lied?" Shouto asked. While Katsuki was asleep he tried to open the door but something was blocking it so he could barely open the door.

"You said that Momo wasn't your type when we talked about it once." Katsuki stretched and looked at Shouto expectantly.

"Yeah well, things change." Shouto's demeanor was much colder and it made Katsuki angry.

"In over just a few days your taste got that awful?" Kat sneered and Shouto glared.

"Momo's not awful." 

"Sure, whatever you say." Katsuki turned his back and ignored Shouto once again.

~

Hitoshi barely made it to the classroom before 12:30 and felt sick to his stomach. It was always like this for him in the beginning but it was worse this time and he was so tired.

Hitoshi sat by the window and then the lights flickered like they usually do until they were a purple hue. Everyone busted out of the classroom while he just stayed behind, trying not to pass out. But not everyone left. Dabi noticed that the male looked more sickly and was worried(not that he would admit it) about him.

"Hitoshi are you okay?" Dabi was next to him right when the classroom was cleared out.

"I'm perfectly fine, g-go kill someone o-or whatever." Hitoshi tried to wave him off but Dabi rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave you alone if you can stand up and walk to the door."The purple-haired male glared and stood up, his nausea worsening when he stood. Each time he took a step towards the door his legs would wobble. when he was halfway he collapsed and hit the floor roughly.

"Agh, shit." Hitoshi huffed and glared at Dabi who had this 'I told you so' look on his face as he picked up the male carefully. 

"Now let's go to your room cause I'm not dealing with my annoying ass roommate and his girlfriend fucking right in front of me again." Toshi scrunched up his nose in disgust and was glad that he had his own room.

The hallways were filled with violence and noise and it made Hitoshi's head throb, it was like a disco in his brain and everyone was getting into fights. Hitoshi hid his face into the crook of Dabi's neck and held on tighter to the taller male, trying to give himself some sort of comfort until they reached his room.

~

"We're here princess, do you need anything?" Dabi asked as he kicked the door shut and put Hitoshi on his bed.

Hitoshi nodded his head.

"I-i have my hoodies in my c-closet, can you get me one?" Dabi nodded and opened the closet door. He sifted through them before picking a black one with a serene blue rose print in the middle. He tossed it to Hitoshi who quickly put it on.

The sickly male somehow felt so much better wearing the hoodie and he sighed in content. His comforting moment was ruined by Dabi laying himself across Toshi's bed. Hitoshi groaned and glared at Dabi.

"What are you doing?" Hitoshi tried shoving Dabi's face away but stopped when Dabi bit him.

"I'm resting and making sure you don't leave the room cause you're still sick." Hitoshi glared and shifted so he was facing away from Dabi. Truth be told, Dabi started to grow on the purple-haired male and he was kind of nervous being around him. 

"Awh, are you shy Hitoshi?" Dabi cooed as he poked continuously at his backside. Hitoshi blushed and told Dabi to shut up.

"But Toshii~ I ju-" Hitoshi didn't let him finish when he pushed him off the bed.

"What the fuck!?"

"I'm trying to sleep and you keep bugging the shit out of me." The purple-haired boy pulled the hood over his head and curled in on himself. Dabi groaned and got up to the bed again, staying silent this time. 

He laid down and pulled Hitoshi to his chest, ignoring his protests.

"Y'know, you make me worried?" Dabi confessed as he played with Hitoshi's chaotic hair

"Why would I make you worry?" Hitoshi was not fond of being this close to the blue-eyed male but he would get used to it.

"Because when you mind control so many people to do this thing, you get sick like this and it's not fair to you." Dabi pouts. 

"Well it makes things exciting and i live for the drama." Dabi could feel his sarcasm and it made him chuckle.

"Yeah sure."

~

Sorry this one was so short

it was kind of a filler I guess?