Happy ending!!

"We've already done pretty much everything! Punching her again isn't gonna do anything, Ban!" Zeldris growled and glared at him, Ban glared back with the same intensity and smirked.

"Won't know unless we try, huh?" Ban chuckled and immediately turned.

"MELIODAS GET YOUR INSOLENT FRIEND UNDER CONTROL!!" Zeldris yelled. In return Meliodas grabbed Ban's left hand and held him back.

"Ban, stop. Do NOT touch her." He warned, tightening his grip. Ban chuckled darkly in return.

Elizabeth figited with her thumbs.

'Would it just be better if I gave the demon king what he wanted? Would everyone finally stop fighting? Would... would it bring lady (y/n) back?' Elizibeth thought solemnly. She continued to watch the two men fight and felt herself on the verge of tears.

'It's fine. If it makes everything better. I'll go.' She sighed and began to walk towards the stairs.

"H-hey princess where are you going?" King asked stopping her in her tracks.

"Oh im just gonna go to the bathroom, sir King." She reassured softly with her award winning smile.

King blushed a bit and nodded.

"W-well alright just don't take to long." He smiled a bit amd gave her a small wave. She gave a nod and slowly began making her way up the staircase.

'It'll be easier for everyone this way.' She thought, but was stopped in her tracks but was stopped in her tracks by a loud scream and a crash.

"BAN WHAT THE FUCK? You can't just rip your arm off to escape! That's cheating you bastard!" Zeldris growled and cleched his teeth. He was trying his best not to just keep ending Ban's life over and over and making him live in excruciating agony forever.

Elizabeth sighed then continued up the stairs, and the arguing didn't die down either. That was until they heard a familiar groan come from the other side of the room.

Everyone snapped their head towards the sound and saw you slowly sit up and rub your head.

"Ow, fuck my head hurts. You know... if I ever actually died... fuck eternal rest I guess." You mumbled and slowly sat up trying to regain your footing. Before you could you were tackled back to the ground hitting your head on the floor again.

"This is the WORST physical pain I've felt in eons." You sighed, but as soon as the sigh escaped your lips someone else put theirs on them. You immediately relaxed to the kiss without even having to open your eyes to see who it was.

The kiss was soft, compassionet, needy with a hint of desperation. This was Zeldris. Zeldris was easy to submit. Unlike Meliodas who was a little more rough and liked to be put in his place forcefully.

"Hey! Zeldris stooop! I wanna kiss her too!" Meliodas whined like a child Zeldris shook his head and pulled you close.

You cuckled a bit at their silliness. 'Man I missed this.' You thought and began to stand up and gently push Zeldris and Meliodas off of you, but helped them up.

"Anyways (y/n). How did you get back I thought your father said-"

It all happened so fast. Meliodas was cut off by something running past him and he looked in the direction only to see a silver haired girl jumping on you.

"W-wait Elizabeth don't do that! You know if you touch me!-...you'll... die?" Elizabeth was still very much alive and keeping her strong grip around your waist and she sunk her face into your neck.

"Y-your alive!" Diane shouted in shock. Once the initial suprise everyone ran up to you and engulfed you in a warm, breathtaking hug (literally).

You couldn't help but let salty tears run down your face. They stung your eyes but you didn't care all that matters is that everyone's here.

'Father didn't tell me he would take away my curse...' you thought. No one let go and you were okay with that.

'Whatever all that matters is I'm alive and I can live a happy life with Meliodas, Zeldris, Elizabeth and the sins.'

_____
Short and sweet! I hope you liked it and if your still reading we have two more chapters left!! Well their just extras but fill free to stick around for a little bit longer. And while your waiting! If you want to you can check out my Tooru Oikawa story! Yes im shamlessly promoting. Or if you wanna read something completed check out my Midoriya x male! Reader short story! Anyways I hope you all have an amazing lovely day!! Stay safe ❤❤