Choking

Angelic snow seeps silently from the gloomy gray sky, tainted dead trees deprived of sunlight emits a dark sinister cloud. Sensing the slightest inch of fear, it lurks for a prey to viciously feast off of.

Felix is prey. Enimies lie deep within: bloodlust demons who terrorize him, who rapes his mind, who fucks his mother, who forces him to drink from the very poision called hate, and who represents pure evil from the sweltering heinous heats of hell. A weak little boy he is. Destroyed by his decisions, he blames himself.

Depression joyfully plays Russian-roulet with Felix waking him up with a phychotic laughing gun pointed directly at his temple. The fear of not knowing if today is a bullet or a blank savagously engulfs him.

"What you are I see." The sinister cloud screams in a high penetrating screech spilting Felix's ears making him clinch them in excruciating pain. The cloud transforms into a alluring young attractive woman. Her striking luminous emerald green eyes could make any stone envious, her full round lips red as blood, her golden silky soft carmel skin, her straight hair half flaxen blonde and half raven black. A beautiful heart gone terribly wrong, each day aching in forever pain from being forsaken left in a dark bottomless pitt of sorrows. 

Mesmerized by her beauty Felix stumbles for words yet none could be mustered, for her beauty is to powerful of a distraction. She is an angelic siren beautiful although deadly. Felix stumbles back into reality. "You don't know me!" He bellows belligerently eyes red with anger.

The angelic snow transforms into blood seeping from the sky silently began to scream then rising as if being murdered and stabbed to death by fallen angels. "Where the hell am I?" Sirens begin to flare. The pure white snow which has already fallen to the floor turned gloppy black it climbs Felix's legs slowly rising to his face constricting him.

The beautiful young woman collapses to the ground hands covering her face; her wails of despair stabs his heart. Felix has never met this woman a day in his life, but he feels connected to her in a way no human could comprehend, almost like a big brother. Felix suddenly gains the strength of a lion and fights through the black glop attacking him. "Ineedtohelpher!"

"AUTUM BREEZE!" She kept repeating. Her wails grew louder, and Louder, and LOuder, and LOUder, and LOUDer, and LOUDEr, and LOUDER!

Suddenly she stopped. "See you will what others can not." Her voice became demonically deep. The young woman was no longer beautiful. In an empty hollow void of tears and blood her eyes are in, those emerald green eyes are gone. Felix is petrified and falls to the ground; the black glop consumes him, causing irritable pain, choking him.