Future has it

"F-Finn stop it" Millie giggled as her fiancé's lips caressed her neck softly. They finally got the ending or beginning that they wanted. Finn was a successful singer and Millie got to be her dream, an actress.

They now lived together and things couldn't be better as their wedding was approaching quickly.

Their love was stronger than most and it would never end.

Millie was attempting to cook but Finn had different ideas.

     "You don't have to cook we can have takeout" Finn groaned hugging her from behind.

He was needy after rehearing all day with his band mates. Don't get me wrong he loved them but his Millie comes first and that undying love for her was too strong to resist.

Not that he wanted to anyway.

      "No I am determined to make this" She said showing him the picture of the food. A Italian dish called chicken Alfredo.

      "I mean Olive Garden has it" He smirked , slipping his hands under her shirt, rubbing her stomach softly. Millie sighed leaning her head back into his shoulder.

       "Fine" She smiled as his breath brushed against her neck.

       "Now chop chop we are going somewhere" Finn ushered her up after a few moments of comfortable silence.

She looked at him as he released his grip , confusion written all over her face.

       "Where" Millie asked as Finn wrapped her coat on her shoulders.

      "You'll see baby" Finn smiled before leading her out the door only give her a few seconds to grab her purse and shoes.

Millie giggled , getting into their grey car, buckling herself as Finn turned on the engine, letting blue lights shine though the dark night.

Millie shivered as the air turned from cold to warmth. Finn grinned at her, thinking about how lucky he was to catch her at the cliff. If he didn't, he wouldn't be marrying the love of his life in a month. The love he had for her grew each day, loving her a little more than the past day.

Finn put his foot on the gas, grasping Millie's small hand.

Millie put her knees on the side of the window, the warmth and safe touch of her boyfriend made her very comfortable and tired.

     "How was practice," Millie whispered, sleep attempting to over take her .

Finn smiled softly as his gaze fumbled to the bright star lights over their car. The night sky giving them the attention they deserve as the moon broke through the faint clouds.

      "It was good, but I missed you very much," Finn admitted, his thumb caressing the palm of her soft hand.

Millie smiled, "Well I missed you too even though you messed up my recipe."

Finn laughed, the tone of their voices very so quiet and soft anyone could fall asleep to it, "I love you very much Mills but it would've broke our stove if I didn't stop you."

    "Asshole!" she exclaimed quietly, a small smile peaking through her vanilla flavored lips.

They sat their in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company since they don't get a lot of it thanks to their jobs.

Millie has never auditioned for a romantic movie if it involved her kissing another person, she couldn't do that to Finn. And as much as she loved her job, kissing wasn't something she enjoyed. She loved playing mysterious people or villains, the ones that could give anyone a chill. She had walked multiplexed carpets and won many awards, leaving her boyfriend very proud and her very happy.

Her life was hell in the beginning but ever since Finn came into it, she had never been happier.

They drove up to the side of the road leaving Millie confused. Finn opened the trunk, grabbing a blanket and an Olive Garden bag, before going to her side and opening her door for her.

"Where are we?" Millie asked as Finn locked the car and started walking into the woods.

Finn used his free hand and held her hand giving Millie a familiar feeling. It was almost to familiar.

"You will see baby," Finn whispered, the only sound was the branches being pushed to the side and being stepped on.

Millie looked around nervously , trying to figure out where she could possibly be, where her boyfriend could be taking her.

"Are you trying to murder me," Millie questioned, feeling his warm hand squeeze hers slightly.

Finn laughed, looking at her, "I would never ."

Millie grinned softly, as a cold breeze ran through every strand of her honey brown hair and through her ivory coat. Finn pulled a branch back to reveal a cliff edge with an endless amount of trees and stars on the horizon. The moon sat in the middle of the sky,

      "Wow," Millie whispered as another cold breeze ran through her.

Finn grinned, staring at her as her eyes twinkled watching the night above. He placed the basket down, laying the blanket down loving the calmness their cliff gave them.

     "What would have happened if you didn't catch me," Millie spoke so softly , if Finn was watching her mouth he would've missed it.

"I would've jumped with you," Finn sighed, interlacing their hands into an unlock able lock.

Millie turned her head towards him, "Why?"

"Because you are my life,Mills," Finn said wrapping her tiny hand in his, "Life without you is something I never want to know."

Millie wiped a tear from her eyes, her heart trembling at his meaningful words.

"I regret it very much," Millie said staring at the horizon, watching the green trees sway back and forth.

Finn tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, observing her beautiful face. The way her button nose curve upwards slightly and how her oval eyes blinked every other second. And finally her butterfly lips curving over her chin and how they part when she exhaled.

He fell so damn hard for her and that is something he would never regret.