Pilot: The Start and the Starter

______________________________________

(Kaede's POV):
*Yawn* Good Morning! My name is Kaede Akamatsu, I have 17 years old and my favority hobby is, by far, playing piano! Today I woke up soon, why? Because I couldn't sleep all night! Today was the day I'm going to recive my first pokemon, and in top of that, I'll see my friend Shuichi! Well, we live in Aspertia Town, but Shuichi work for Professor Junniper, which lives in the other side of the region, so usually he goes to Nuvema Town just to help her...

But this time, he went there to help me! And a guy from Floccesy Town... But well, he's going to bring our starter pokemons! I volunteered myself for a project, and part of that project is reciving a starter!

Well, I'm now with my clothes, mostly pink, and with my white backpack, I'm so happy!!!

 I'll be going alredy, I doubt Shuichi will be late~

(Shuichi's POV):

DAMIT I'M LATE

S-Sorry, my name is Shuichi Saihara. I live with my uncle here in Unova, my favority pass time is to read Mistery Novels and... I'm reeeally late for the project I'm working for .Last night I couldn't sleep... Patrats and Pidoves were making so much noise, as I had to sleep in Floccesy Town. The worst was the pokemons attacking me while I was walking in the routes, specially Patrats... Well, I didn't had any pokemon in hand so I couldn't protect myself.

Actually, yes, I had 3 pokemons in hand, but... I promissed Professor Junniper I wouldn't use these pokemons as they aren't from this region, at least not until I was with their New trainers, which include my best friend, Kaede Akamatsu, she's adorable and actually always makes me smile, so the trouble I passed throught... Was worth it.

Now, I just entered Aspertia and... IS THAT KAEDE!?!?

I started to run and go up the stairs so she wouldn't notice me being late

(Writer's coment: Yes, she did notice, but didn't say anything, just giggled lightly)

I arived here, and sit on a bench quickly and them sighted, right after that, I saw the girl with pink clothes and a beatiful smile

(Kaede's POV):

"Good morning!!!" I say with a big smile for my pale friend with his black clothes and black hat. He would smile at the same time, he was sweating, obviously, as he had ran the stairs
"Good morning Kaede!" He says shily like always "You woke up really soon, did you get enought sleep?" He cares too much for me "Well... I couldn't really sleep. I was too anxious for this!!!" I say jumping a little, it was like I was with total energy

He would look worried "You know you need to sleep, I-" before he could finish this sentence, we heard a loud noise from the stairs... Until a guy with a purple hair and a purple outfit ran up the stairs and would scream as he saw us