Chapter 31

When you woke up to the loud, annoying sound of your alarm, you slowly got up to turn it off. Once the room was filled with silence, you started remembering what had happened the night before with Shoto.

You brought your fingers to your lips, blushing furiously. Today was either going to be awkward or really nice.

You got yourself dressed and walked out the door to start your day.

When you got to the classroom, Shoto was already there. He heard the door open, and he looked up to see who it was. When he saw your face, he smiled really big.

So cute... you thought. He didn't really smile like that, so it was a really nice start to the morning. You smiled back at him, not breaking eye contact. The two of you stayed in place, staring at each other.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, disturbing the moment. You turned your head slightly.

"(Y/N)-chan, you're standing in the door!" Izuku said, smiling at you. You turned around completely and hugged him before moving out of the way.

You walked past Shoto. He was still looking at you. Not knowing exactly what to do, you placed a hand on  his head and slightly ruffled his hair. "Good morning." You said softly.

His face turned bright red. Your hand left his hair, and he quickly fixed it. "Good morning, (Y/N)." You giggled a little. Looks like it was more awkward for him than it was for you. You took your seat, and soon the rest of your classmates and Aizawa filled the classroom.

~

At the end of the day, you were gathering your things into your backpack. You were the last person in the classroom, and you were okay with taking the short walk to the dorms in the sunset alone. When you exited the building, you saw Shoto standing there, waiting for you.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said, "I waited for you." He let out another slightly-bigger-than-normal smile, and your face brightened up immediately.

"Thank you for waiting, Sho," You said, and you ran up to his side. 

The two of you were walking quite close, and you refused to look at him, afraid of doing or saying something wrong. You were on a good luck streak with him and you absolutely did not want to ruin it. Occasionally, you lightly bumped into one another, muttering a small "sorry" every time.

After a couple minutes, you felt something kind of cold on your hand; Shoto was holding it. You blushed even more, if it was possible, and tried not to let out the goofy smile you were holding in.

You were holding hands with your crush in the sunset, walking back to the dorms! And he'd kissed you the night before! You brought your other hand up to your chest, holding your uniform in it because your heart was pounding, and you tilted your head down to smile.

"Shoto, I like you a lot." You said confidently, finally looking at him.

He looked back at you and smiled again. "I like you, too. It's the first time I've ever felt this way about someone."

"I'm glad it's me!"

He brought his free hand up to your chin, tilted your head up, and kissed you again.

hey y'all, i'm so sorry this took so long, and i didn't give you much. i've been super stressed and i just haven't been motivated to write at all. hopefully i can get more stuff out for you.

<3