Chapter 23

bruh...that pic is high key hot

Camp? CAMP?! How many pairs of underwear would you need to pack?

~

Thankfully, you passed both tests. Your fight was with Aizawa, and he had predicted that you would run straight to the gate, so he met you there. After a very long battle, you beat him.

~

When you got there, the Wild Wild Pussy Cats were there as well. You waved to them, and they waved back. Apparently now this was a training camp, and you all had to bust your asses to get to the place.

~

Finally, you all arrived at the camp. You thought it would be better to put both of your Quirks to use and not abandon everyone, so you had fought along with everyone. You were hit really hard and almost got knocked out, but Deku saved you.

Todoroki walked over to you and put his hands on your cheeks, rubbing his thumbs over your cheeks. Your face felt hotter than the sun as you stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Are your injuries feeling better? Do they still hurt?" he asked you.

"No... I'm fine." You replied, your bottom lip slightly quivering. "And you?"

"I'm okay as well." He smiled at you and then walked away.

You ran your hand through your hair, trying to process that moment. Your heart was going a million miles an hour, and your breathing was unsteady.

Denki came up to you with a worried and embarrassed look on his face. He put his hands on your shoulders, pulling you out of your trance.

"(Y/N)?" he said in a gentle voice.

"Yes, Denki?" you responded in a voice as soft as his.

"I'm about to piss myself."

"Go use the bathroom then."

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Denki...?"

"I pissed myself."

sorry this is taking so long...i'm really bad at writing on the spot, and no denki didn't piss himself in the manga or anime (that i know of, he might have some other time), i just thought it would be kinda funny.