Chapter 8

Aizawa warned you that hero costumes were coming in soon.

You had lunch with him, and the two of you talked about it. You decided to let people know who you were. It wasn't worth hiding it.

"Actually," Aizawa said, "I came prepared for this. I had a different costume made for you."

You thought about it for a moment, then finally agreed. Okay...it was probably okay to hide your identity a little longer.

"Thanks, Shota," you said softly, and hugged him. His arms gently wrapped around you in return.

"Class is going to start up soon. You'd better get going."

"Okay. Bye, Shota." You gave him a warm smile and exited the room.

On the way to your locker (does U.A. have lockers? 🤔😂), you bumped into him...Shoto.

"Sorry, sorry..." you muttered, moving away from him. You kept your head down, but you could feel him staring at you.

What did he want? Every time you encountered him, he stared. Just...stared. It scared you sometimes.

But he's hot, you'd always think to yourself, so it's fine.

But sometimes, it made you feel like you'd rather be beaten up by Bakugo. Or a good ol' Detroit Smash to the face.

And other times...you wished he'd just talk to you. He seemed like he'd be able to carry decent conversations - the type you'd want to have.

Ever since he'd sat next to you at lunch, though, you didn't know how to feel.

You went off to go find someone else to hang around for the rest of lunch.

~

sorry for such short updates, and how long they take to write 😑 i'm super busy lately and i'm really trying to get this to go along.