Chapter 2

Once in the classroom, you looked around. Somehow, you had gotten there before Izuku, so you assumed that he hid somewhere. 

You spotted someone on the floor, so you walked up to him and knelt down.

"Hello, Aizawa," you said quietly. "It's so nice of the school to make an extra spot for me. And you're my teacher!"

"Shut up," he said. Like always, you weren't sure if he was joking or not, so you smiled, shrugged, and walked away.

You winced as you realized your desk was next to Bakugou's.

(Then the stuff that happens after Izuku comes in happens. I'm way too lazy to write that.)

Due to you being a pro hero already, and not wanting anyone to find out, Aizawa let you skip the tests. You watched anyways. Poor Izuku ended up at the bottom, but you already knew that Aizawa wouldn't actually expel anyone.

During the testing, you had your eyes on someone. A boy with red and white hair, and what seemed like a very strong quirk. Then you remembered; that was Endeavor's son. You hated Endeavor. 

As much as you hated the man, you had to admit he was okay at being a hero. 

And he was very okay at making beautiful children.

You shook that thought out of your head and saw All Might in his weak form. You waved at him happily, and he waved back. Your parents had always been great friends with him, so you saw him a lot, and of course knew about his weak form.

Ochako came up to you. "(Y/N)-chan, why didn't you do the exercises?"

"Oh, well..." You tried to think of a good excuse. "Mr. Aizawa wanted me to sit out, because my leg is injured."

"Oh, I see. Well, don't strain yourself! Would you like me to take you to the nurse?"

"No, I'll be fine, but thank you very much," you said, smiling.

~

After school was over, you went over to Aizawa.

"Do you think the other students will get suspicious of me if I continue to skip things like that?"

"I don't know," he said. "Why don't you try using one of your quirks? Preferably the super strength one or whatever it's called."

"It's...just called Strength. You don't think they'll wonder about that? I can lift 100 times my own weight; they'd find me out sooner or later."

"No, they won't be suspicious. Now leave me alone. Do teenager stuff."

You scoffed. "See you later." You left the classroom.*

Once you got home, you decided to train your quirk.

~

*I wasn't paying attention and accidentally typed "car".

Sorry that I got super lazy on this one. I mean the other one was super lazy but,,

I have extreme writer's block lately, I'm working on three original stories (that I was thinking of posting on here) and my own manga. I haven't found the motivation to work on any of them.

444 words

edited