Back Home

Devy's pov:

I woke up and it was 5:30 am. I changed into grey sweat pants and a pink sweat shirt with some white air force 1's.
I woke Ryland up and he got dressed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my luggage and put it into the car. We all left and arrived at the airport around 6:15 we boarded our plane and i rested my head in rylands shoulder and fell asleep.

Ryland woke me up and told me we were about to land so i put my seatbelt on. We landed and went to get our luggage and then suddenly someone ran up to me giving me a hug. "Addi omg hiii!!" i said hugging addison. "I've missed you sooo much!!" addison said smiling. "Aww i got that on camera" alex said. "You get everything on camera" kouvr said. Kouvr sent me a picture of addison and i. "Hey Ryland can i steal your girlfriend for a little bit?" Addison asked. "Go for it" He said laughing. "I'll take you luggage home" Ryland said giving me a kiss. "Thanks i'll see you later!" i said.

I grabbed clothes from my luggage and changed in the air port bathroom before we left. Addison and i left to go eat lunch with avani. "Vanii I've missed you!" i said giving her a hug. "I've missed you too and you should tell us everything that happened while you were in michigan. I told them everything and we got done eating so we decided to take some pictures.

Devyy_Hayess

Liked by: Rylandstormsss, Addisonraee, Avanigregg, and 2,677,986 others

Devy_Hayess: The trio is back 👀🙈

Avanigregg: and better than ever!
>Addisonraee: You know it 😝

Rylandstormsss: 😍
>Devy_Hayess😚

Addisomraee