Hype House?

Devy pov:

It was around the middle of June and mine and Ryland's relationship was going great. We haven't said the word " i love you" yet but that was okay because i want to take things slow with him.

I woke up and heard alex tell everyone to come down stairs. I had to wake Ryland up. "Baby wake up" i said playing with his hair. " I'd rather stay here" he said putting the covers over his head. I got on top of him and pulled the covers off his head and said " peeka boo" and kissed him. We both started laughing. "You're adorable" he said while getting up. We walked downstairs and everyone was in the dinning room. " So this is Thomas and he has an special offer for us" Alex explained.  "So Chase and I are good buddies and we have an idea for all of us as popular creators and influencer on TikTok and Instagram. We want to buy a Big House were we Create content and have a good time. We would like everyone here to join. So we have youtubers like Alex, Tiktokers like Avani, Addison, and Chase. Also Models like Devinity." Thomas explained "Honestly i love the idea" Alex said. "Also it'd be nice to get a bigger place for all of us since everyone already stays at our house all the time anyways" i explained and Kouvr of course agreed with me.

The thought of being in a big house with all of my friends sounds so amazing and i'm super excited! We all added Thomas to our groupchat and he sent us pictures of three house and told all of us to choose.

Devy— Dev⚡️
Alex— David Dobrik 🎥
Avani— Clown girl 🤡
Addison— Pouty face 🥺
Calvin— tweedle dee
Patrick— tweedle dumb
Conner— Paper 🍺
Ryland— Ry guy 😎
Chase— lil hoodie 🧛🏻
Nick— Teddy bear 🧸
Kouvr— Cove 🏞
Mads- Maddawg 🐩
Thomas- Tommy👨🏻‍💻

Tommy👨🏻‍💻-

Cove🏞- i think the last one because its pretty big with an amazing back yard and its cheaper

Paper🍺- i don't care i just want some beer

Dev⚡️- i agree with kouvr and paper you need to sober up a bit

David Dobrik🎥- Kouvr is right and so is Devinity 😂

Tweedle dee- i like the first one but kouvr makes sense
Tweedle dumb- i agree with dev and kouvr
Clown girl 🤡- yeah i think everyone pretty much agrees with Kouvr
Tommy👨🏻‍💻- Then i guess we're choosing lucky number 3 🥳

Alex told me that he has a suprise for me before we move into the new house. Ryland and i were watching Netflix with Nick and Avani and then Alex and Kouvr came rushing down stairs and Alex pulled out his camera. " So this is my sister Devinity most of y'all probably know here" Alex said with his camera pointing at me. " What are doing buddy" i ask him and Kouvr. " So basically we have a surprise for you" Kouvr said smiling. "Omg are y'all gonna let us go skinny dipping together!" Ryland said sarcastically. " Shut up asswhole" alex said to Ryland while laughing. " So me and Devinity grew up in a small town in Michigan as some may know and for Devinity's graduation gift we got her plane tickets to there and back to visit our Cousins at our old Lake house!" Alex said smiling. I got up and hugged him then started to cry. " Omg Alex thank you so much! I love you so much!" I said. " Your welcome!" he said giving me a gentle smile. " You leave in two days and you'll be gone for a week" he explained. " So basically i need to start packing now?" i asked. " Yes!" kouvr said.

I got up and went to my room to start packing my bags. As i was packing my bags Ryland came in and sat on bed. " I'm gonna miss you" ryland said in a sad voice. " Aww i'm gonna miss you too, at least it's just a week though." i said while packing. " Is it okay if i come with you but for only 3 days and i can fly back with you?" Ryland asked. I thought it would be a good opportunity for my family to meet Ryland so i said he could.

I woke up around 5am and i had to leave in 30 minutes. I made sure i had everything last night so i was all good and didn't miss anything. Alex, Kouvr, and Ryland were already up and eating breakfast before we left for the air port. Alex was coming with me, but Ryland and Kouvr we're staying in San Francisco until Thursday.
We all got in the car and drove off to LAX. Once we arrived Ryland got my luggage out for me and gave me a long warm hug. He then gave me a kiss then another and then another. He then said " I'll miss you and I can't wait to see you Thursday!" " I'll miss you too bub" i said giving him on last kiss. I hugged kouvr and then told them both goodbye. Me and Alex got our plane and sat with eachother and watched spiderman while we were on the plane. I soon fell asleep because the ride was 8 long hours. I can't wait to see all of my Cousins i haven't seen them since i was 10 years old.

{End of the chapter! I know that was an awkward way to end it but oh well. In the next chapter they'll arrive at The airport in michigan and see their cosuins. Also i'm gonna add some drama soon to spice things up!}