We all hang

Devy pov:

I pull up in the driveway and we all get out and grab our groceries then bring then inside. We put everything away except for mads fruit snacks of course. We head up the stairs and up to my room. We all start watching all american on netflix and chill out for a while. 30 minutes later i hear a knock and the door and avani opens it up to see calvin and patrick. "Hey buddy watcha doin?" Patricl ask. "We're watching netflix." I repiled. " Well nick, ryland, addison, paper, and mia are coming over to hang and alex is probably gonna film so yall have to hang with us" calvin says as he points at all of us. "Okay weirdo we will, but what time will they be here so we can all get dressed?" I asked "7:30" patrick replied. "Okay thanks! Now get out!" Mads said as she pushed them out of the door.
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

It was around 6:30 so we had an hour to get changed.
I picked out this:

Avani:

Mads:

 We decided to pick out casual clothes since we were all at my house with our friends

We decided to pick out casual clothes since we were all at my house with our friends. We all straightened our hair and did a natural make up look. It was now 7:00 pm so we decided to watch alex's vlogs in my room until everyone arrived.

Devy pov:
A few minutes later paper barged into my room with raspberry white claws in his hand and alex followed him in my room with his stupid camera. "What the fuck are you doing paper?" I asked "Gettin the mother fucking party started Dev!" He said very loudly. "So this is paper is very excited that he has his drink and devy is a party pooper.." alex says with the camera in our faces. "Hey devinity is a party animal trust me! Never underestimate her alex!" Mads says at the camera "oh yeah we'll see about that.." a familiar voice said. I looked at the door and it was ryland. He looked at me and gave me a smirk and walked off. " okay well i guess the party has begun! Lets go babes!" I say to the girls and walk down stairs.
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

We all walked down stairs and notice everyone on the couch talking and hanging out. I notice a seat next to ryland so i go up to him. "Is this seat taken?" I asked him. " Go ahead cutie " he said as he winked at me. I sat down and started to blush. Kouvr immediately noticed and so did avani and mads. " hey everyone lets play Truth or Dare!" Alex said as him got his camera out. "Okay so mads truth or dare?" Alex said to mads. "Truth" mads replied. " who do you think is most attractive in this room?" Alex asked. "Patrick" mads replied as her checks got  red and so did patricks. " nick truth or dare?" Mads said. "Dare" he replied. "I dare you to kiss the person to your right. " oh shit pucker up calvin" alex said as calvin had a disgusted look on his face. " that was disgusting mads" nick said. " sorry nicky" mads said as she laughed. "Ryland truth or-" nick was cut off my ryland. "Dare" ryland said. " kiss the hottest girl in the room. Ryland immediately looked ar alex and then me and i was so confused because i thought he'd kiss avani or mia. He placed his hand on my cheek. Looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed me. Everyone was cheering and clapping their hands.