Is it Thursday yet?

Devy's pov:

I woke up in my comfy bed. I woke up and saw Alex next to me for some odd reason. I pushed him and said " Alex why are you in here?" He looked over at me and said " You were crying in your sleep and i came in here to calm you down." I was confused and was wondering what i dreamt about. "Thats odd" i said to him " yeah it made me sad seeing you cry in your sleep. It brought back memories from when mom and dad passed away. you would always cry in your sleep" alex said and started to cry. I hugged him and we both just sat there and cried. " Alex i'm glad you're my brother" i said and he said " I'm glad you're my sister!" We got up and decided to make pancakes.

JustDev

 "Alex that picture you just took i posted it on snapchat and Kouvr is mad at you because she said you never take good pictures of her like that" i said laughing

"Alex that picture you just took i posted it on snapchat and Kouvr is mad at you because she said you never take good pictures of her like that" i said laughing. "Oh no i'm in trouble now" we both started laughing. Capri and Natalia showed up at the house. "Lake dayyyyy" Natalia came in and shouted. "OKAY NATALIA" Alex Yelled in her face. "Here's a mint alex!" Natalia replied. " Hey i got that on camera! I said smiling. "I didn't know you knew how to operate my camera?" Alex said. "you literally film everyday and you're around me all the time and you wonder how i know how to work the camera?" i said. "okay true" he said laughing

We all got our swim suits on and got on the boat. Later we got the jet skis out and that was super fun. Our Cousin Nellie and her boyfriend Kenny came over and rode the jet ski. We all decided to go to this cliff and jump off of it a couple times before dinner. We arrived at the cliff and Alex and i got close to the edge and Capri, Natalia, Nellie, and Kenny came up to us and they all jumped! Alex of course got it on camera. We waited for one of the to get up there to film alex and i jumping off. Nellie grabbed the camera and filmed me and alex jumping off. Soon later we all left and got back to our house. I took a shower and got dressed to go out for dinner with everyone. I grabbed a cream colored shirt with white shorts.

We all decided to go to a local dinner that me and alex loved as kids. We sat at a booth and i sat in between Alex and Capri. I Ordered A Burger with fries and a strawberry milk shake. It was delicious! We all got done and decided to take pictures.

Devy_Hayess