"They don't know what it means, okay?" Freddie said with a sassy undertone.

"They will." James hissed.

"Are they your kids or mine?" Freddie asked.

"I'm Jamies Godfather." James grumbled. "I'll always take care of them." He mumbled.

"I see." Freddie muttered as he looked at me.

There is still a bit of tension between them, because of the drama.

"I better leave, Ben is waiting." James said as I gave him a hug and he walked off after saying a little goodbye to the kids.

"You must be tired." Freddie mumbled.

"It's alright...." I said.

"Errr.....We...We haven't been out in very long. How about 8pm tonight?" He asked.

Good idea.

"I think I'm free tonight." I said with a smirk.

"That's great, Phoebe will be with the kids." He said.

"I'm excited..." I mumbled.

"I'll get you at 8pm at the housedoor im the car, don't dare to be late." He said as I chuckled.

"No way I'll be late." I laughed.

We have a lot to talk about.

I tried to push away the fact of Freddies illness but I don't think that I can do it any longer.

A few hours later.

So it's 7.57pm and I am perfectionating my look with a little bit of parfume. I'm wearing a nice dress and a light make up look.

I better hurry now or I'll be late.

I looked at myself one more time before walking out of the room. I just wanted to walk down the stairs when I saw Freddie in a suit and he shrugged when he saw me.

"Hurry or you'll be late!" I hissed as he nodded, but then the kids saw us.

"Hold up." Henry said.

"What's going on here?" Lily added.

"Oh I'm taking your Mum out." Freddie said as I walked down the stairs.

"You guys stay with Phoebe." I said.

"Eeew." Jamie mumbled.

"There is nothing 'Eew' about this." Freddie said.

"Yeah, have fun." Jamie mumbled as he and his siblings walked off and we chuckled. Freddie offered me to hook in with his arm and I did.

"Phoebe we're out!" He said.

"Yes!" I heard Phoebe answer from another room.

"I thought you'd pick me up..." I mumbled with a smirk, while we were walking out.

"And I thought, I'd walk you to the car." He replied.

"So it was planned all along." I mumbled.

"Yes ma'am." He said as we left Garden Lodge and sat down in the car.

"So how was it?" I asked him as we put on our seatbelts and he started driving.

"Well, the kids surely listen more to you than me." He started. "And to be honest, my dick is also.... very lonely?" He said.

"Excuse you?!" I said as he shrugged.

"Oh sorry, I forgot that you are my wife for 7 years and we had the dirtiest talks and all kinds of sex. Forgot that I can't confront you with that." He said sarcastically.