/1\ (Dylan)

"Dylan i don't want you to goooo." My boyfriend, Kian, whines.

I roll my eyes and pack up everything i'll need for the summer. "It's not like i'm never coming back, we'll still skype."

He flops down on my bed. "But we can't preform any songs unless we meet up and shit."

"Is Kian lazy?" I ask, sarcasm dripping off my tongue.

"Shut up Dillie." He mumbles and stands up.

I turn around and hug him. "You can survive a summer by yourself. Maybe you'll think of a song, and maybe make up all your missed Exams."

I let go and grab my suitcases. "Now if you excuse me, i am going to see my brother, hop in a suitcase if you wanna sneak."

I walk down the hallway, my suitcases and Kian behind me.

I look up and see a man wearing a black shirt and slicked back brown hair and run at him.

"PHIL!" I scream, and he turns around.

He picks me up and hugs me.

"Hey Dill pickle." He says.

He sets me down and smiles at Kian. "Hey Kian, how are you doing?"

Kian smiles. "Great, Phil, so, how's April?"

I feel my smile widen as i look at my brother blush.

"Well, still boyfriend and girlfriend, no ring yet."

I laugh and hug Kian.

"Love you." I mumble to him and he hugs me back.

"Skype me babe, okay?" He mumbles and I nod,kissing him and walking off with Phil.

"So, you and Kian still going strong?"

I nod and smile. "Yeah, i'm surprised he didn't hide in my suitcase and go with us."

Phil snorts and sets my suitcases in the back of his car.

"You ready to travel the world with wreslters?"

I smile and nod. "Yeah, i am actually. Never know, maybe i'll get FAMOUS or something."

Phil gets in the car and so do i. "That would be cool, wouldn't it? We could be a tag team."

We start talking about names and matches and other things as we drive to the next destination.

I'm happy i get to spend the summer with my brother since i haven't seen him in forever.

(At the arena that night)

Phil gets warmed up for his match and i sit in the corner, scrolling through twitter.

I have One million followers, and it's not because of Phil, because i haven't told everyone about him being my brother (vice versa), but i have those because i have a small band and we upload videos to youtube.

The band is made of me, Kian, and Jessie.

Jessie is a boy with shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses.

"Phil, your on in five." A manger guy says and i shoot up.

"YAY! Do i get to go to ringside? Tell me i do! Please please pllleeeaaassseee?"

Phil sighs. "Well, i am facing the Shield and i don't want you to get hurt.."

I roll my eyes. "I can defend myself Punk, i used to wrestle too!"

He sighs. "Fine, but if you get hurt, i will never let you go to ringside again."

I beam and jump up and down. "Okay okay! Let's gooooooo."

He laughs and leads me to the gorilla.

"Nobody knows who you are, so don't get grossed out if they assume we're dating."

I shiver. "But your ollllllddd."

He punchs my shoulder. "AM NOT!"

"AM TO!"

I hear a camrea guy tell us to go on and Phil's music plays and we walk down the ramp.

I look at the Shield who are already in the ring and smile.

"Who is with CMpunk?" JBL mumbles and i wish Phill good luck has he gets ready for the handicap match.

Phil locks up with Seth Rollins and i watch from ring side.

Seth pushes him back and delivers a drop kick, making Phil drop.

Seth starts to kick his chest but Phil catches his foot an pushes him, making him fall. Phil stands up and grabs Seth, punching him a few times, then running back and clothes lines him.

Seth finally gets up and kicks him in the gut then slowly walks over to his side and tags Roman in.

Roman does his mighty scream as Phil stands up and i panic.

As Roman starts to prepare for the spear i slide into the ring and get in front of Phil as he falls back down.

Suddenly, i feel a yank on my hair and scream.

"Ambrose got's the mystery girl!" Michael Cole yells.

I turn around and knock my head against Deans, making the ref ring the bell.

He stumbles back then looks at me. I back up but run into a chest.

I turn around and punch Seth.

"Who is this girl!" King yells.

Punk gets up and rolls out of the ring and pulls me out as well.

He pushes me behind him and glares at the men in the ring.

He pulls me behind the curtain and leads me to his dressing room, not talking the entire time.

I'm in big trouble.