/19\ (Dylan)

I walk down the hall way, my sun glasses on and my hair in the top bun again.

I answer a phone call and answer. "Yello?"

"Dylan! Why did you, what!" Aj yells from the other end.

I sigh." I do not have to explain myself right now, Aj."

"Well, you better explain it sometime in the next hour! Punk is trying to find you!"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, i'm so scared. Talk to you later." I hang up and sigh, walking to catering.

"Excuse, love?" An irish accent says from behind me. I turn around to see Sheamus.

"Yes?" I say. He smiles.

"Just wanted to say, i
thought what you did out there was impressive. What do you call that black flip thing?"

I laugh, shoving the strap of my duffle bag up my shoulder. "It's called the misery flip."

He laughs and starts walking off. "I like it, Talk to you later, yeah?"

I nod in response and turn around, to only be met with Dean.

He grabs my wrists and pulls me down the halls.

"I don't want to talk!" I yell, trying to get out of his grip.

"Too bad, we're talking."

____________________________________________

Omg i'm sorry i might not update like twice a day for a while because i have these huge arse tests coming up an i need to study and i'm so so so so sorry.

Comment down below what you think what will happen.

(my weather women, your time to shine :-)