Authors note and Speial Story

Hey ya! I hope you guys liked the last chapter, and any chapter before that!

Anyways, i just wanted to say thanks for reading and everything, and i'll be trying to update everyday.

Anyways, i wanted to add a special story, kinda like a flash back of Dylans life!

If these do not correspond to punkies life story, sorry, i just need to change it up to go with my story! The song above is like the song of Dylans life.

Enjoy!

--Dylans POV-- --Age 14--

I stand in the door way as my mother and father fight.

I put my back up against the wall, tears threatening to spill.

"Phil deserves better then you and those two idiots!" My father screams, those words stinging me.

"Excuse me? Those children are yours, Phil isn't the only great one! Diana and Dylan both are intelligent and have special qualities!"

"Diana is a SLUT!" My father screams.

I hear two pairs of feet come behind me and turn around to see my siblings, half asleep.

Diana yawns. "Baby, don't worry about them, okay? Let's just go to sleep."

I look up at my older sister then at Phil. "Your not a slut Diana, are you?" I ask, my voice trembling

My sister and brothers eyes both widen. "What!" Diana says a little to loudly, the fighting stopping.

My parents walk in, my fathers eyes filled with rage.

"Which one of you bitchy girls yell that?"

I whimper and hold onto Phil's arm tightly, scared out of my mind.

Diana gulps. "It was-"

"It was me." I say quickly.

Diana and Phil both look at me, shocked.

My father growls and grabs my hair, ripping me from Phil.

"Jeremy! STOP!" My mother cries out.

I grab at his hands and kick, trying to break his hold.

Phil growls and starts to come after him, but my father throws me at the glass coffee table.

I scream, closing my eyes and curling up, trying to save a bit of me.

I hear screams and curses.

I stay down, playing dead.

"She's pathetic, she isn't even fighting back! She'll become nothing!"

I feel two people lift me up and open my eyes to see my mother and sister.

I get out their grip and the stare at me.

Phil looks at me to make sure i'm okay, but my mother calmed he down.

I stare at my father,my eyes watering.

"What happened to my daddy? What happened to the man who would never lay a hand on me?"

He stares at me, guilt somewhat on his face.

I feel tears fall and slap him quickly. "Fuck you, Jeremy."

I walk off to get cleaned up, my family following behind me.

I lock the bathroom door and cry, and cry, and cry.

During all of this, i'm deciding if i should take my life.