Such a powerful strength!

This strength, came from that mountaintop!

Nangong Liuyun suddenly recalled the matter Zi Yan had mentioned on the back of the paper crane.

They were in the midst of being chased to be killed by Fairy Yan Xia!

In a split second, Nangong Liuyun's complexion abruptly changed!

His figure flew up and, in a flash, shot towards the area where the sound came from!

Luo Luo!

Nangong Liuyun clenched his fists tightly, in the depths of his eyes were anxiety and apprehensiveness.

Just when Nangong Liuyun arrived.

Yan Xia, that old witch, had just retrieved that dark green thumb ring from the little divine dragon's body.

It turned out that the little divine dragon had hidden a trick earlier.

When he bit the old witch Yan Xia's finger, that green jade thumb ring had already fallen into the pocket on his clothes.

This was clothes Su Luo had personally sewn for him in accordance with his build. The little divine dragon, who had a habit of being protective towards his food, especially liked the big pocket at the center of the stomach area.

Fairy Yan Xia fished around in the little divine dragon's mouth for a very long time, but couldn't dig out her stuff. But she inadvertently glanced in the direction of that large, slightly protruding pocket on the little divine dragon.

As a result, Fairy Yan Xia Fairy got hold of her extremely precious green thumb ring in the end, achieving her wish.

Chapter 982 - Moment of life and death (4)

She hatefully tossed aside the little divine dragon, then Fairy Yan Xia's gaze turned to Su Luo.

Before, Su Luo was heavily smashed twice by Fairy Yan Xia's fists.

The first time was tolerable, with Nothingness of Space blocking a little and a some of its strength was lost in midair, as a result even though she sustained some heavy injuries, it still wasn't life-threatening.

However the old witch Yan Xia's second time, it had contained endless amount of power!

Moreover it was from such a close distance!

Su Luo couldn't escape nor could she dodge it. So she was hit head-on by that strong shock wave.

Now, Su Luo lied on the ground with blood flowing out of her mouth continuously.

Her body was motionless, as if she already had stopped breathing.

Fairy Yan Xia walked a few steps to stand in front of Su Luo, towering over her, looking down at with indifference and ridicule.

It continued to rain as before.

The torrential rain spilled to the ground drop by drop.

Su Luo's face was already very pale, being fiercely scrubbed by the torrential rain, it became so pale as to be nearly transparent without a trace of color.

The corner of Fairy Yan Xia's mouth hooked into a cold, detached smile: "Yan Hua, you slut! Open your eyes wide and watch, your treasured daughter is about to die."

At this moment, Fairy Yan Xia's mind seemed to be immersed in past memories, although she was smiling, her face had twisted malevolently to be terrifying. It would intimidate a person at a glance.