More Lies

"Who are you?" Casady, with a scowel on her face, asks the flight brunet attendant.

"My name is Marcy."

"Okay, Hello Marcy, my name is Casady. Can you please tell me who you are? Like who you work for? Why I'm here? What is going on?" Casado asks as patiently as she can.

"Of course Miss. Casady."

"Miss. Casady?"

"Isn't that your name?"

"Yes, but that's not what I am referring to. First you have me in hand cuffs and placed in a isolation cell, and now your treating me like I'm royalty or something."

"She did that to you?"

"Like you didn't know!"

"I didn't, I'm sorry. Sotonoya will be dealt with. Casady, you are someone inportant, someone to be looked up to."

"Yeah right, and who are you to say that?"

"For starters, this is one of the Presidents private Jets. Second, he has asked to specifically speak to you. Casady, weather you like it or not, you are important. I truly am sorry for what Sotonoya has done to you. We specifically told her not to hurt or harm you in any way, she will be dealt with in the appropiate manner. I am one of the most trusted people by the President."

"Oh... So then, can you just explain everything from the beginning?"

"I think the President would rather explain that himself."

"And where is he?"

"He is right behind you."