The maid jumped down into the water, very quickly swimming to the location where Su Luo was.

The princess's gaze was sharp, if she only used ninety percent of effort instead of one hundred percent, then at that time, the princess would definitely be merciless and not give her face.

The maid, thinking this in her heart, sped up even more. Very quickly, she neared Su Luo.

The split second when she saw Su Luo--

"Ah--" The maid's lips cried out in surprise.

Oh heavens, such a beautiful young lady!

One could only see this young lady quietly lying on the river's surface, her eyes tightly closed, her fingers tightly clenched.

Only could only see her facial features being so exquisite as to be perfection. She had no make-up applied on her face, yet her skin was delicate, so elegant as to be moving. Simply so beautiful that it made people stop breathing.

That light-colored dress, made her look like a fairy, sending off lights in all directions. Its radiance illuminated her and attracted people's eyes.

This...... simply was even more beautiful than the little princess!

Simply...... blinded her eyes.

The palace maid knew, if she brought back this woman, Her Highness the princess would certainly love it, at that time, she would earn meritorious credit.

Chapter 922 - Encountering Yun Qi (3)

Only, even though this young lady's eyes were closed, her whole body still emitted a clear cold light, appearing very indifferent and heartless.

Involuntarily making people want to retreat, as if even an extra look was blaspheme.

Truly was......really like a fairy from the ninth layer of heaven that had fallen into the mortal world ah.

Too beautiful!

The maid stared blankly, her mind recalling the little princess' orders. Not saying another word, she lifted Su Luo up and was just about to return.

However, what was hard for her to imagine was, within a range of one third of a meter from this young lady, her hands unexpectedly couldn't reach!

Just like, this young lady's body had an invisible rectangle-shaped protective cover, enveloping her entire body.

The maid's gaze suddenly flashed.

Wasn't it so? Soaked for so long in the river water, this young lady's clothes weren't even wet, so clean, not even a trace of a water spot was on her body......

There absolutely was a protective cover shielding her.

On the yacht, the princess saw the maid rigidly standing still in the river water and couldn't help but to frown slightly.

However, before she could pass down an order, that maid had already put away all her doubts. She turned to swim to Su Luo's back, pushing her body towards the yacht.

Sure enough, the people at the little princess's side, there wasn't a single stupid person.

Very quickly, the maid holding Su Luo, flew up and jumped onto the deck.

The instant she saw Su Luo, the little princess's eyes immediately shone.

"Oh my, this one looks really good!" Seeing that face of Su Luo's, the little princess's eyes stared until they was straight, clicking her tongue in astonishment.