“Since it is so good, then you should keep it ah. But that cup, I won’t be giving it back to you.” Su Luo smilingly said.

This kind of Celestial Spirit Water, she had plenty in her space. The little divine dragon even extravagantly fetched it to bathe in.

But, this bottle was only the size of a finger, and was already able to pacify this girl. It was really easy.

“Right, even if you want to use the cup to exchange with me, I wouldn’t want to do the exchange!” Zi Yan directly placed that bottle of Celestial Spirit Water in her chest pocket.

Su Luo silently laughed in her heart, but her expression, on the surface, seemed very innocent: “Nothing to be done, who told my family’s little dragon to like the cup so much. Eating a little loss, then will just have to eat it.”

In Zi Yan’s eyes, this exchange, she did indeed receive a huge profit.

Seeing Su Luo like this, Zi Yan felt a little bit of guilt, so her heart being uneasy, she suggested: “Then, this time, the things we acquire in the dark forest all belong to you?”

Su Luo frowned, silently glanced at Zi Yan, then weakly said: “This way….doesn’t seem right?”

What was called got off cheaply and still flaunt it? Su Luo was giving everyone such a lesson, live at the scene.

Chapter 822 – Celestial Spirit Cup (3)

“Why would it not be appropriate? Before, the matter with the high grade Celestial Spirit Water made you eat a loss. If I don’t make it up to you, my heart won’t be peaceful. Do you want this matter to become a demon in my heart?” The good and honest Zi Yan blinked her clear, pitch-black eyes to persuade Su Luo.

Su Luo somewhat reluctantly sighed: “Then… it can only be this way.”

“Uh!” Seeing this, Zi Yan finally let go of the guilt in her heart, “This snake soup is really delicious!”

“Then you should eat some more.” Su Luo smiled.

At the same time, when Su Luo was talking with Zi Yan, an intense quarrel was also in progress inside Su Luo’s space.

However, this quarrel was very strange.

Because there was only one voice arguing noisily. The other party just had his innocent eyes open wide, staring foolishly and blankly at that stone.

This matter had to be explained from the start.

After Su Luo used the Celestial Spirit Water to exchange for the cup, that cup then justifiably belong to the little divine dragon.

However, the little divine dragon had only just gotten into her space and then met with someone blocking his way to rob him.

That chunk of lousy stone’s voice maliciously abused in an unpleasant manner: “Leave this cup behind!”

“…” The little divine dragon opened his eyes wide and looked all over the place for the voice.

“Looking at where, fart. Little grandpa is just below your claw!” The lousy stone was on the verge of a violent rage.

“…” The little divine dragon only then realized that it was unexpectedly stepping on an ugly and extremely loathsome stone.

“Hurry up, place me inside the cup!” The lousy stone instructed roughly.

Asking help from someone to do something, but using this manner of coarse tone. The lousy stone was definitely on the rhythm of courting death.

However, the little divine dragon was a good child, so he did not take offense.