Chapter 9: Taking advice and going home.

Ayman's POV.
Bibi's apartment

For a month now no one knows about Bibi's whereabouts. Her mom has turned into something else so I have decided to look for her myself. Her mom suffered a heart seizure because of her disappearance.

My friend, who is also my private investigator told me that she still goes to her father's house once in a while. I arrived at her apartment and waited for her to come back from her evening jog before I announced my presence.

I walked up the door and rang the doorbell waiting for her to show up.

Bibi's POV.

No one has ever rung my doorbell ever since I moved into this neighborhood so who could it be. And behold it is Ayman

This guy is so annoying. Even if someone was to find me, why him? why? I had two questions that I wanted to ask him:
1. Why is he here?
2. How did he find me?

I totally zoned out as always but he had to interrupt my trance by shouting "earth to Bibi" he semi yelled. Urgh, I hate the nerves of this guy.

 "Aren't you going to let me in and listen to what I have to say?" he asked with a raised brow I'm sure you have questions you want to ask which I will answer later if there is time" he stated.

I wanted to shut the door on his face but curiosity  got the best of me so I let him in and took him to the sitting room.I left him there and entered the kitchen to calm myself and get him some refreshments. I put them all on the tray and walked back to the sitting room.

I took my sit on the couch beside him, and picked up my cup of chai then turned my head in his direction waiting for an explanation.

After a few minutes of silence, he cleared his throat. I guess he is ready to talk. I nodded my head and probed him "Yes, go on"

"Bibi I came here for the sake of your mother and not because I like seeing you or anything believe me this is the last place I want to be,but your mother is in the hospital  and it is all because of you."

Wait, what? My mom is in the hospital because of me. I just left for a month and this happened. ohh, this is so my fault. Immediately I opened my mouth to ask why but he raced me to it.

"A heart seizure"

Oh  Allah. All because of me. I just wanted Mama to know that am a grown-up and I can do somethings. Not to leave and return to the death of my mom.

"She has been looking for you and as a result of that she's been under a lot of pressure come bibi I'm sure she has realised what she did was wrong you have punished her enough." he continued,he didn't have to remind me of those memories.

 I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes so the tears don't fall. I promised myself that I will not cry again. Never so I told him to continue.

"She is really sorry and is willing to change if you come home, and aunty shafa misses you. Just think about it and don't up making a decision you'll regret. Thank you for having me."

And with that, he stood up and left not before knocking my head. I have made my decision. I'm going back home tomorrow. I have a lot of packing to do.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Sup peeps
How was this chapter? hope you enjoyed tho it was  boring please don't forget to vote like and share.