"Sorry, I dragged you in." Beichen Ying's face was full of guilt.

"We are comrade-in-arms that fight side by side. Don't say things like this, seems as if we are strangers." Su Luo smilingly patted his shoulders, "This is nothing serious, pull yourself together, youngster."

Seeing that Su Luo was still this optimistic, Beichen Ying smiled a little, "Then, what should we do now?"

Su Luo expressed that she did not know.

All the methods at her disposal were all already used, but they were completely useless.

Time passed little by little. Su Luo and Beichen Ying each leaned on one side of the walls. Their faces both had a helpless expression.

Su Luo, bored, played with the weird spirit stone.

Right now, its temperature had already dropped and wasn't as scalding to the hand as before.

"If you don't leave within the set time limit, then you would automatically lose all of your qualifications in this competition." Beichen Ying, somewhat jittery, grabbed his hair.

"If you do not go out, then Li Yaoyao will become the only candidate. At that time, she can automatically become the Grandmaster's last disciple. Her background is already solid and strong. If she was also to become the Grandmaster's disciple, then at that time, how could you compete with her."

The more Beichen Ying spoke, the more guilty he felt. Until finally, he smashed the wall with his fist in regret.

Chapter 762 - News of Su Luo's Death (10)

Su Luo leaned against the wall and seeing him like this, she hurriedly caught his hand: "Before, I had no background nor a master to take charge of me, but didn't I still walk the whole journey to arrive here anyway? There's no meaning in saying these things now. What's most important is how to get out of here."

Su Luo, time after time, tossed up that strange spirit stone to amuse herself. Although her expression seemed relaxed, inside her heart, she was actually somewhat worried.

"Idiot!"

Suddenly, a sound rang out from beside Su Luo's ear.

Su Luo was suddenly startled and immediately sat up straight. Then, she examined up, down, left, right and all around.

However, in this small stone room, apart from her and Beichen Ying, there weren't any other people.

"What happened?" Seeing Su Luo suddenly sit up straight, Beichen Ying asked in concern.

"Don't tell me you didn't hear it?" Su Luo's face was full of astonishment. Why didn't Beichen Ying have any reaction?

"Hear what?" Beichen Ying looked at Su Luo strangely.

"Idiot. There is someone cursing us as 'idiot'." Su Luo's entire face was earnest as she spoke seriously about this matter.

"How is that possible? I completely didn't hear it." Beichen Ying said truthfully.

"That's not right. Clearly there is someone..." Su Luo frowned, remaining puzzled despite much thought.

"Extremely stupid!"

Yet another sound emerged at the side of Su Luo's ear.

Su Luo suddenly looked at Beichen Ying: "It said something again. Did you hear it?"

Beichen Ying was made somewhat nervous because of Su Luo's unhinged actions and appearance: "I really didn't hear it."

As a result, the two of them opened their eyes wide and examined everywhere within this nine square meters area.