seventeen

"Maddie, you're here!"

"What happened to lover boy?" Ten pointed at the two who are now sitting opposite of each other, Maddie smiled at them.

"As I promised, all of you are going to the amusement park. My treat." She offered and they all cheered loudly, making the lovebirds look at them. They gave them an awkward smile and head off.

"Dreamies will be joining us though, they helped us too." Winwin added and she just nodded in response.

'Good thing I bought extra money.'  Maddie thought. They talked until they reached the amusement park, but 127 are also with them. Maddie was confused.

"What? Aren't we also included? We helped them too, you know?" Taeyong asked with a smile but hers instantly lost. She looked at the Dreamies and Kun with the others and they're all smiles.

"Okay so you're telling me that ALL OF YOU helped to set up Xiaojun and Lucas' date?" They all nodded. Maddie sighed in defeat, she never thought that they could be this many.

"I can't believe I'm treating 18 men-"

"Make that 21, WayV is not WayV without us." Lucas suddenly butted in with Xiaojun, hands are intertwined with one another.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Maddie groaned at the thought that she will be treating them too.

"So how did it go? You're officially together?" All of them showered with questions as they get excited for the good news. The couple looked at each other for a moment and turned to look at us.

"It's a success!" All of them cheered loudly except for Maddie who seemed to forget something.

"Wait, you're finished eating already? But you just got there a while ago?" She asked in suspicion.

"Um, Xiaojun and I decided that going to the amusement park would be more fun than just talking and eating in there. Plus, to save the awkwardness in the air and we've resolved all the conflicts between us so..."

"You didn't answer my question. Let me ask you one more time, Did. You. Finish. Eating?" Maddie asked with a hint of threat this time.

"Does it matter if they ate or not? Did you put poison in there or-" Doyoung was cut off as she glared at him.

"Of course it matters! I'm gonna treat 21 men for what, if they didn't eat those expensive dishes? So what's the worth if they didn't even eat?!"

"The question is, did they?" We all looked at Xiaojun and Lucas whose looking guilty.

"Uh, we never touched the food..." Xiaojun looked down. Maddie's ready to sermon them until he speaks again.

"But we didn't really waste anything, I swear! The food is not waiting for us, it's waiting for you and your date." She made a confused look, the Dreamies and 127 are confused as well.

"What do you mean? Whose date-" She was cut off soon as they heard a car honk in front of them. All of them turned to look at the car but it's a familiar one, Its Zach's.

"He's your date, Maddie. You should go-"Lucas was cut off by Doyoung and Jeno.

"OH HELL NO! WE'RE THE ONES WHO MOSTLY WORKED HARD TO SET UP THIS DATE! WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET JUST ANY PERSON TO ENJOY THE FOOD!!" they both ranted, obvious that they did not want Maddie to be alone with Zach.

"Just let them be! She'll be treating us tickets anyway!" Mark insisted but both of them kept on declining.

"But Doyoung and I are starving! We will come with Maddie!" Jeno reasoned but the others doesn't believe their excuses.

"....And Zach too." Jisung smirked teasingly.

"It's alright, Mark. They can come with me." She said, feeling relieved that she won't be alone with him. It's going to be awkward if just the two of them but she bet it's going to be more awkward if Doyoung and Jeno came. So yeah, share the awkwardness.

"So if anyone's hungry, feel free to join us!" Doyoung called and they all shook their heads except for Jungwoo.

"Can I join??" He asked, both Doyoung and Jeno nodded. Maddie told them to get in Zach's car and she'll be the one to pay for the tickets, the three instantly followed.

"What the hell are you doing here?! Where's Maddie?" Zach frowned at them.

"You're not that lucky enough to be with Maddie alone, sir. We're hungry so we'll be coming with you." Jungwoo said and Zach groaned. As Maddie paid for the tickets, they all thanked her so loud that many people caught their attention.

Maddie turned to see how the three are doing with Zach and she could only chuckle, it's worse as she thought. "I hope they won't miss me too much if I'm gone." She sighed and walked towards them.

--

Flashback to Xiaojun and Lucas' date...

"Xiao Dejun, will you officially, be my boyfriend?" Lucas asked, his heart beating faster.

"YES!" Xiaojun answered from the bottom of his heart and as Lucas stood up, they hugged each other so tightly. The people in front of them started to squeal.

"KISS HIM LUCAS!" Ten screamed

"KISS! KISS!" They chanted and Lucas looked at Xiaojun for permission, he nodded but he saw from behind that someone is watching them, he familiarized the face more clearly and saw that IT'S HIS GRANDMA.

"WAIT-" Too late, Lucas already put his lips on his. They cheered louder as they saw Xiaojun kissed him back. When Xiaojun pulled away, grandma was gone.

>>>>

"So can you please tell me why were you avoiding me?" Lucas asked as he sat at the opposite of Xiaojun.

"Uh, you see..."

"Nice to see you again, Lucas." Xiaojun's grandma appears in front of them, Xiaojun instantly panicked. "Hello, grandma. What brings you here?" Lucas asked politely.

"We have to discuss something."

"Grandma, please-"

"Do you love my grandson with all your heart?" Grandma asked Lucas and he became confused.

"I do, is there something wrong?"

"Well, would you like to marry him? Our family tradition is to marry our first love. I believe that you've already met each other since you were kids."

"I'm your first love?" Lucas looked at Xiaojun, he's looking down and biting his lip.

"I have already prepared for your wedding, would you accept it?" Grandma asked, Lucas looked at her.

"I would."

Xiaojun looked at him with wide eyes, Lucas flashed a smile at him.

"...But I think it's not really the perfect time to think about marriage, we're still young," he added.

"Don't worry, I'll never let him go. Not even the Gods above can separate the two of us." Xiaojun's heart skips a beat at his every word.

"Very well." They both looked at Grandma.