ten

Maddie's POV

"So basically, her plan was to make you go out with xiaojun after school then kidnap him? And Lucas will be worrying and SHE THINK THAT HE WILL COME BACK TO HER?! What the hell?! Is that even a plan?!" I yelled in frustration.

"I don't know to her. It's a good thing tho because it's gonna be an easy task to ruin her plan." Doyoung shrugged.

"So what are you gonna do?" Haechan asked

"Easy, i'm just gonna be absent for the day." He replied with a smirk.

"Are you the only one who was told about her plan? Was there someone else?" Jisung asked him.

"Shit. Yes there was. I almost forgot about that.."

"Don't be absent, just take xiaojun home. In case she'll be sending backups for kidnapping xiaojun, just tell them that you'll be the one who will take him. And Jeno, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin and Haechan, Renjun you'll be watching over the people who is like glaring at xiaojun or looking at him multiple times, alright? Suspect them." I ordered

"So we will suspect all Lucas' fangirls?" Jaemin joked.

"If you have to, then yes." I replied with a smirk.

"But there's many of them!" Renjun whined and pouted.

"Eww, stop it. You're not cute." Haechan rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Its not like you're cu-" then they argued for an hour. Oblivious that the others already left.

--

Xiaojun's POV

"Hey, congrats! You're the new team captain now! Goodluck on managing the team." I said to Maddie whose sitting opposite from me. We're in the cafeteria and Lucas and my friends are nowhere to be seen. It's just the two of us.

"Aww. Thanks. I appreciate it." She smiled sweetly at me. Making me remember something. Something that happened in my childhood. My face turned into a frown.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" She asked worriedly and i quickly erased my thoughts.

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering where's Lucas and my friends." I lied and she smirked.

"You missed your baby already? Are you already that possessive to him? Damn, i don't know what Lucas did to you." She teased and i pouted

"Hey! I wasn't! And i clearly added 'my friends' on what i said. Not just him!" I said.

"Chill. Why are you so defensive? That's still counted on being possessive!" She continued and i groaned.

"Okay, i was just kidding! It's not like he's with some other girls. Don't worry about him." She finally stops and i felt kinda relieved.

Why?

Then suddenly, we heard many gasps from people here in the cafeteria. I quickly turned my head at where's it coming from. Then i realized i shouldn't have done that before my eyes bursted into tears.