six

Lucas' POV

Weeks after the incident, Ashley is still flirting on me and can't stop begging me to come back to her. And as usual, my answer was still the same.

"HELL NO!"

That's what i answer but she still won't budge! But something's making me sick. I can feel xiaojun avoiding me. I mean, everytime I follow him, he always warned to stop following him. Everytime I call him, he always snobbed me by just using his phone.

I SWEAR I SAW A GLIMPSE OF HIM TEXTING ANOTHER PESON! NOT JUST ANY PERSON, THAT PERSON ALWAYS MADE HIM SMILE!

Ugh! Why am i being like this? Like i'm his possessive boyfriend or something...

'Well aren't you his boyfriend?' My mind speaks

'What...? No! He's just an instrument for making Ashley flee away!' I answered

'Then why are you being like this?'

'THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING?!'

"LUCAS!"

"WHAT?!" I turned around and saw winwin with a confused and suprised face. My expression softens.

"Chill out! Goodness, you scared the shit out of me!" He put his hand on his chest and sighed.

"Oh... sorry. What is it?"

"DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! WE'VE GOTTA PREPARE!" Ten screamed and I feel like my ears are bleeding.

"For what?!" I yelled in reply.

"ITS XIAOJUN'S BIRTHDAY TODAY, IDIOT! WERE YOU EVEN DATING EACH OTHER?!" Hendery yelled back.

"ALL OF YOU, STOP YELLING AND SCREAMING!" Kun yelled.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" We all yelled back except him.

"Hey, Shut up! Now go decorate the house while me and Maddie are gonna buy ingredients for foods. I trust you Ten, if you mess the decoration, i'll be the one to tie you up with this large ribbon! And be creative!" He yelled and walked out with maddie.

Oh right, its his birthday today. Well, let's get started!

-------

Xiaojun's POV

"Yang, I'm tired! Can we go home now?" I whined and sat to the nearest bench.

God, my feet is killing me!

Liu Yangyang its your fault if I can't walk for a week!

"Nope! You have to pick up your new clothes first! Come on! Its for the first time that I'll be treating you!" He insisted