T H I R T Y E I G H T

Chapter 38
Leonardo

                    "Seriously dude? You're still mad for not telling you?" Alex groans in pain at the fact that I just punched his shoulder when I walked into the plane. I've been doing that a lot this past week.

I give him a cold glare. "It took you three months for you to tell me where Alison was! Of fucking course I'm still angry."

I take a sit on one of the chairs in the private jet and immediately take out my laptop. Alex sits down too with a pout on his face. "Yeah, and I said I'm sorry didn't I?"

"Where are the girls?" I ask ignoring his question.

He shrugs, "I don't know but they should be here in a couple of minutes. You know how they are, dramatic entrance is their forte."

  We are going to George-ville to get Alison, and by "we" I mean Alexander, Penny, Blaire and I. I need the girls for my plan for the day after we land.

Speaking of the girls, that's when they roll in with a big bag. "You know that bags are left outside with the crew." I point, gesturing at the bag.

Penny only rolls her eyes and sits on the chair beside Alex and I, along with Blaire. "This bag is filled with precious goods inside and I'll be damned to leave it outside." Even though she just explained, both Alex and I are still confused so Blaire explains.

"It's food."

I shake my head and resume with my work, biting my lip to prevent myself from commenting. They don't want to know what I'm thinking.

As they all start conversing, one thought reigns. I hope Alison forgives me.

~~~~

Alison

             If you would've told me a year ago that by my 20th birthday I'll be pregnant, away from school, friends and the baby daddy I would've probably laughed and even deemed you as crazy.

Yet here I am, and to top things over, I'm in a bad mood today so I decided to much rather stay clear of people and stay in my room. Unfortunately, Jennifer ( Mary's niece ) doesn't understand that and has been trying to convince me to go shopping with her.

"No." I say for the hundredth time.

She groans, "You're acting as if you're going to die if you go shopping."

"I know for a fact that you are going to die if you keep talking." I continue playing with the remote of the tv, completely disinterested in what's on, never mind what Jen is talking about.

She shakes her head. "It's a shame you don't want to go, I heard they have those cute baby clothes you were talking about yesterday for sale. Even matching clothes."

Just like that I'm interested. I grin and stand up from the bed as quickly as I can. "Why didn't you say so."

I power walk to the closet and change out of my comfy clothes, my sleep wear to be exact, and into my yellow mid length sundress.

I'm still at my early stages of pregnancy, second stage to be exact, and my bump isn't that noticeable that much so I don't have to wear maternity clothes just as yet.

I look back at her and grin, "Let's go."

  As soon as we get downstairs, I see my parents exiting the office while holding hands and laughing. Ever since I got back they've been trying to rekindle their relationship as during the time of the abuse they weren't really acting as a couple. I think they both blamed themselves for the situation we were in.