T H I R T Y S E V E N

Chapter 37
Leonardo

                  Interventions are bad. But Alexander's interventions are the worst.

Last week, he drugged - yes, drugged - me and drive us to a small room far from here because of the fact that the day before, he found me unconcious from excessive alcohol consumption. He didn't take me to the hospital, but instead took me there. He said I was lucky to be alive.

Anyway, when we arrived there, he spoke about how he is worried about me and how I should stop drinking since it's not good for me.

Right after his talk, he treated me like an addict and locked me inside and left me with food and drinks for a week. I only came back yesterday and I have to admit, I feel better.

   Now I'm at work catching up on the work I've missed. Suddenly, the door opens and Alex comes in with a big brown envelope in his hand. He looks kind of in distress.

"Alex? Is there anything you need? You know how busy I am right now, right?" I say to him.

He nods, "I know, but this is pretty important too." He walks forwards and sits on the chair opposite to me. "Remember when I told you my suspicions about Olivia and Tyler being your son?"

I close the laptop and look at him warily. "Yeah, and didn't I tell you to never raise the topic again?"

"Well, that time when Tyler was at the hospital and needed blood and you also donated blood, remember I left with Fred?" He says.

"Just get to the point Alexander!" I snap feeling impatient about where he's acting going with this.

"I explained your situation with him and asked him to make a DNA for you. The results came back today because he was a little busy." He slides the papers towards me.

My heart pumps in anticipation, hating the feeling that something bad is about to happen.

The letter read as follows:

This is a DNA test conducted between Tyler Finn and Leonardo O'Neil.

After a table showing different numbers is reads :

The DNA shows that Tyler Finn and Leonardo O'Neil are 0% related. It is negative.

I clench the paper in hand, and all I'm seeing is red. Olivia ruined my life because she was jealous and wanted the title of Mrs O'Neil all to herself. Selfish.

"The bitch lied to me!" I exclaim and slam my hand hard on the table. "She fucken sat there, told me with a straight face that the child is mine! How... how could I be so foolish enough to believe that conniving little bitch!" This time, I punch the wall.

"She had everyone fooled dude, while beside me 'coz I knew from the get go. I mean -" I cut off his ramble with a glare.

"I hope you are not about to tell me "I told you so" because I swear if you do, the next thing I punch will be you." I warn him.

He raises his hands and stands up. "Hey, you're taking out your anger on the wrong person."

I nod, "You're right."

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asks.

It takes me a while to think about what exactly I'm going to do when it struck me.