T W E N T Y E I G H T

Chapter 28
Alison

         So I just found that the boy's name is Tyler, he is five years old. Throughout the few hours I've known him he seemed like a nice boy and even though I don't know where I stand with his mother, I can't help but like the little guy.

Him and Leonardo have even been talking to get to know each other more. Although they have nothing in common, maybe he's like his mother, they do get along.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay in your lovely home. Tyler and I appreciate it." Olivia says when we get into her room and set the bags in.

I turn to her and give her a small smile. "Sure, I couldn't deny Leo the opportunity of getting to know his child." I place my hands in my pockets.

She takes a good look of the room and sighs, "You know, Nardo's places hasn't changed a bit since I last got to know him." She chuckles and shakes her head. "It's almost like he's afraid of change."

I frown in confusion. "I'm sorry, who?"

"Leonardo. I call him Nardo for short. I think it's cute."

I mentally roll my eyes but choose to just nod once again and leave her in the room alone. I don't think I can handle any more of her, maybe tomorrow but not today.

On my way to Leo and I's room, I am stopped by the sound of laughter coming from the room that is now Tyler's room. I peek inside and find Leo tickling the little boy.

I think this is the first time I've seen Leo this happy with anyone other than myself. Now he has a child, heir to his business and someone who can carry his name. Someone who can look up to him.

Thinking about it I can't help but feel kind of sad that I won't be the one to give Leo his first child, and what if he no longer wants children? What does that mean for me? That I also don't want children? But I want children of my own.

"Don't they just look happy? I wish I could have brought them together earlier." I don't.

I face Olivia and flash her a fake smile, which she returns with a smirk like smile, with that I enter my room. As soon as I get inside, I lean my head on the door and sigh.

Deciding that I want someone to talk to, I take out my phone and send a message on the group chat which consists on myself, Penny and Blaire.

Me: Dinner at The Gold Coast, and a sleepover at Blaire's? (If you don't mind Blaire?)

It only takes a few seconds for them to respond.

Blaire: Of course I don't mind. Meet up at 5pm.

Penny: Count me in bitches! And after dinner it's a house party at one of the girl from college. Dress in something sexy or don't even bother showing up.

I laugh at Penny's text. Of course she'll say that.

Seeing as it is only 11am right now, I think I could sleep for a few hours. Afterall, The Golden Coast is only minutes away and I don't take that long to dress up, so maybe I'll just wake in 4 hours.

~~~

I was wrong, I was wrong. I woke up at 3 o'clock, showered and when I started looking for an outfit, it took me longer than expected.

I did end up finding a suitable outfit for tonight that will make Penny happy but won't make me look like a slutty wife.

It is was a short tight black lace dress that I bought the time I went shopping with Blaire and Alex. And I thought I'd never wear it yet here am I!