park seonghwa

title: 《tranquil》
‧₊˚✩彡type: soft, fluff, late night baths

IT'S 11:39 PM. You arrived at your shared apartment that you and your boyfriend bought a year ago. It was dark and empty, meaning you were the first one to be home. You immediately turned on the warm light that changed the atmosphere of the house and placed your duffel bag at the side of the couch. You were really sweaty, tired and in so much need of a bath. So, you went to the bathroom, took of your clothes and wore your soft silky robe and let the water run inside the bath tub.

While you were waiting for tub to be filled, you grabbed the lavender scented candle and shuffled your music playlist, Beautiful by Bazzi ft. Camila Cabello played, you smiled just by hearing the song which reminded you of your boyfriend.

Park Seonghwa of ATEEZ is your long time boyfriend for three years now. Both of you are idols and are constantly tired but you didn't let that become a hindrance upon making your relationship work.

When the tub was finally filled, you took of your robe and dipped your toes into the water, feeling the coldness of it. It was cold, yes, but it definitely eased the exhaustion from your body. You closed your eyes as you listened to the song.

"The way that Gucci look on you amazing, but nothing can compare to when you're naked..." you were suprised when you heard a voice singing out of nowhere. When you opened your eyes, it was Seonghwa, wearing his own robe too.

"Hey, I missed you." you said, resting your arms onto the side of the tub.

"Yeah, me too. By the way, the song fits you babe." he said and smirked at you.

"Oh shut up and come here, you must've had a really tiring day at practice."

"Alright, but im serious. you always look beautiful, especially when you're naked." Seonghwa smirked as he took of his robe, revealing his jaw-dropping build.

"Hwa..."

"Okay fine. Anyway how's your day?" he finally gave up and changed the topic.

"It was exhausting but I can manage, yours?" you said while playing with the little bubbles on the surface of the water. You were sitting between Seonghwa's legs, although his member was brushing against your back, you didn't pay attention much to it because you were both so tired and just wanted to spend the rest of the day on each other's arms.

"We had run throughs for the new choreographies, we learned three today I think? We almost passed out after that but it's all good."

"You know you can always rest right? Don't push yourselves too much, health is wealth baby."

He chuckled and said, "yeah I know that, you constantly say that so how could i forget?" the both of you laughed and stayed in a comfortable silence for quite some time.

"It's been awhile since we both had this kind of night." you said and sighed, longing for your boyfriend's warmth. The both of you would often catch up at coffee shops after your hectic schedules since your comebacks are getting nearer. If unfortunate, one of you end up sleeping before the other gets home due to overlapping schedules but still, the both of you managed the flow of your relationship. After all, you love each other.

"I know, but I promise you, after our promotions, I'd give you relaxing nights like this and we'll enjoy it together." he kissed your neck and you smiled at the sudden contact, resting your head on his toned chest.

"I love you so much Hwa." you said.

"I love so much baby." Seonghwa replied.

You closed your eyes and felt Seonghwa's chest rise up and down, making you calm down. The tranquillity that engulfed the whole room relaxed the both of you, accompanied by the soft melody of EXO'S Been Through playing in the background. It was all you ever needed after a long and exhausting day at practice.