Yandere-Diavolo | Safety

Start from the beginning

Whilst Doppio slumped over, the feeling of disappointment sank in, as his phone began to ring. "Dorurururururu! Boss is calling!" He picked up the phone once more bringing it to his ear. "Doppio, what's happening?" "Boss, she's with Bucciarati's Team and-" "What!?"

"Alright gang, let's leave." The slender man instructed with everyone following after him, as well as the beautiful lady. Before they could leave his sight, Doppio chased the group, letting himself drag behind so none of them could notice him. "Boss, I think she... I think she works with them." Doppio commented.

He heard a slight growl before Diavolo added on; "I want you to get to know her." "Huh? Boss, I don't think that's necessary." The male looked up at her, her simple and glowing smile making both personalities swoon at how perfect she looked. "Just do it, Doppio."

The small male hung up once more. He glanced at the wonderful woman, stopping in his tracks and sighing as his shoulders drooped down. Stalking a stranger was not ideal, but if the boss says so, it was to be done.

And so, after two months or so, the lady found herself bumping into Doppio every so often, him getting to know more about her. More and more until she had already considered him a close friend. He found out her name, Y/n L/n. She's twenty-two. Without her knowing, he had already known of her job for Passione, but her 'job' was as a waitress in a cafe. He learned bits and pieces of her hates and things she likes. But this was all minor information. Diavolo's intentions were to know everything, where she lives, if she sleeps well, does she own any pets? What foods does she like? What's her regular schedule? Eventually, he did learn something personal, just by accident. Her love interest.

"Are you interested in anyone?" Doppio asked innocently, the two sat in another cafe, chatting together and letting the male learn more about her. The lady made a small, thoughtful hum before responding.

"Actually, yes. I shouldn't mention him, but he's very kind, and so calm and charming. Surprisingly, he has such motherly tendencies, but that just adds to how wonderful he is. Tall, beautiful, his voice is so soothing. Especially when he has to speak lightly or whisper, or when he's actually having fun in a fight- Or... something similar. Like, it's so... hot." She explained, sighing as she propped her head up with an arm, looking so heavenly.

This confirmed a theory Doppio had. Every time he had seen Y/n with the team, he had noticed how close she was to the group's leader, Bucciarati. She smiled more around him, she looked euphoric when he was even just next to her. The males eyes furrowed as he observed how happy she looked, even when it was just simply talking about them. He felt anger as he pouted.

"But Doppio, I have to ask... Do you like anyone?" The male sat up, captured by her lit-up, puzzled eyes. He averted his gaze, nodding slowly and tried to describe the very woman in front of him without her knowing.

"Well, she's very cute. She's the kindest woman I've ever met, and she's sweet and I... I actually fell in love with her recently. She's incredible... but she's taken, sadly." He said, his head slanting down as he frowned. The lady's hand landed onto his on the table, she gave him a reassuring smile. "Hey, it'll be alright. The guy's probably a bitch anyway. I say you tell her your feelings! She has to accept you! You are literally one of the cutest guys I've met."

Doppio's cheeks lit up, biting his lips tightly and he smiled giddily, gripping onto his turtleneck collar and pulling it up to cover his flush face. "You really think I'm cute?" He quizzed, trailing his tawny-brown eyes to her own e/c eyes. She nodded, making him blush more.

Whilst Doppio felt his slight jealousy being washed away by her simple yet meaningful compliment, Diavolo stayed mad. Even if Doppio was his counterpart, he was still needy for her love for himself. It would be horrid to just reveal himself and force her to love him, but if that's what it came down to, then that was what was going to happen.