As I went outside, I couldn't see Arjun anywhere and was a little disappointed but then I heard people screaming and laughing outside so I went to our backyard that was filled with people. All of them looked like pink and blue ghosts.

"Happy Holi", Sonia said as she was about to put colour on my face but I held her hands and shook my head.

"Oh, I see", she giggled and then put the gulaal on my hands and hugged me before running away as one of her friend came running behind her. I sighed and continued making my way deeper into the crowd, there were about 15-20 people here. Sanjay and Yash couldn't come because of Yash's pregnancy. Mom dad thought it would be better to give me some space.

I realised that I was really so bothered that Arjun wasn't here, I just huffed in annoyance and then went and sat near the table where drinks were being served. Ofc! Holi without thandai is nothing. And the thandai I drank, I didn't know it had bhang(it's basically cannabis but a lighter version and it's legal for Holi). It gets you a little tipsy but not totally drunk.

Just then someone came from behind me and rubbed gulaal on my face. I turned around and was about to shout at the person, when I realised that the person was none other that my husband.

"I heard from a little birdie that you haven't allowed anyone to put gulaal on you face", he said as he came closer. He took some more gulaal and rubbed it on my face.

"Happy Holi baby", he whispered. I smiled at him, and pulled his face closer to mine and rubbed the gulaal from my cheek to his. His stubbled tickling me a little.

"Happy Holi Arjun", I said as I smiled at the fact that his clear face was now covered with gulaal.

I was about to run away when he held my hand and brought me away from the food area and rubbed the gulaal on my fucking hair. See, that's the reason why I oiled my hair. I knew there were assholes out there who would ruin my hair.

"Arjun! You grasshole!", He just shook with laughter and was about to say something when two whole buckets of water were thrown our way from two different directions.

"Oh my god!", I yelled as I overcame the shock. I shivered a little as cool breeze blew.

"Sonia! I'm not leaving you", I screamed as I started running behind her.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"You know my husband looks so sexy", Sonia slurred out as she gulped down her twelfth glass of thandai.

"Oh but you should totally see my husband shirtless", I slurred drinking the last sip of my tenth glass, burping a little at the end and then broke out in a fit of laughter.

"Okay, I think that's enough", Roshan said as he came from somewhere and picked Sonia up and walked away.

"B-but I'm hungry", Sonia said.

"Even after drinking twelve glasses!"

"Yes!", She whined. I laughed a little but stopped when I heard a throat clear.

"Hi Arjun", I said sheepishly giving him a little wave before munching on the samosa.

"Don't you hi me baby, I think it's time you took some rest", he said as he started approaching me, he tried to remove the plate of samosa from my hand but I held it tightly.

"No! I'm not giving them up!", I said and clenched my hands around the plate.

"Stop acting like a kid!"

"B-but I love them Arjun", I said as I admired the samosas.

"Even more than you love me?"

"Yes, even more than I love you!"

"I'm hurt", he said and went ahead to picked me up. I placed one hand around my plate and one hand around his neck.

"Awee, are you sad?", I asked with a pout.

"Yes yes, I am", he said as he entered the room. Luckily everyone had gone home and it's only our family now.

"What can I do to make you happy?" I asked he settled me down on the bed not caring that it will dirty the blankets.

"Should I kiss those lips?", I asked. Wtf! Why am I even asking him this?

"No, I won't allow you to do that"

"B-but why?"

"Because you don't love kissing me"

"What? I said that?" and he just started laughing.

"Oh yes baby, and I won't kiss you now", I pouted, my samosas long forgotten.

"But I-I love..."

"Mhmm, go ahead, you love what?"

"Will you kiss me if I told you I love kissing you?"

"Mhmm, that's what I said yesterday"

"I l-love kissing yo-", before I could finish the sentence, Arjun had covered my lips with his and kissed me fiercely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm back with another update.

So recently, I've been getting so much love from you all! I'm so happy, really. I've got over 2k votes and 202k view. It's really so nice. I know the count isn't in millions but I didn't even expect 202k views so it's a lot.  AnjaliSharma10 said my book is one of the reason she smiles more and I was over the moon. Like really. These are the little things that really make me happy. Like how many people comment on my book and vote.

And my first chapter of #Naisha is out in Extras! If you haven't checked it out, do check it out.

Asshhfhdhshahahajajahaahhaah

So I've written a little something and though to share it with you all:

Love,
D❤️