1738... ay... im like hey what's up hello

After a long trip to the walmart our gays,, guys ** and Pesci came back to their appartment with alot of shit that they obviously don't need, but they still bought it. Also Illuso failed his mission to look after Formaggio, cs he was too busy on looking for a new mirror cs his old was fucking dirty and his lazy ass is not interested to clean it.

Risotto made a heavy sigh after he saw all this stuff that they bought in the walmart, he was pretty sure that they used almost all their salary, he lost his faith in humanity.

"ughh.... Go help Melone and Ghiaccio to chose the music and movies before they will totally destroy my new laptop..." saidly said Risotto.

Formaggio took the second bag that they brought from a walmart and took it with him.Inside this bag were some my lil pony toys, f r o g s, w e e d, and some other stuff.
Risotto totally ignored it.

Risotto again was literally at his limit, he was about to cry and screm into the void, but Prosciutto started to comfort him and telling that someday they will sell these children into slavery in Egypt...just someday....

Prosciutto porpured himself and his friend a glass of vodka because they're fucking depressed, they drank too much and got fucking drunk. They were still talking shit about their children but now louder, so some of them are obviously heard that, and that "someone" was Pesci. He came to the kitchen to see whats wrong, and then Prosciutto told him to go fuk himself. Pesci started to cry. From that moment Pesci had a big depression. He slammed his room's door and turned on my chemical romance music, especially he included on repeat "i'm not okay" song, because he was totally not okay.

Risopro noticed that they drank the whole bottle of vodka and decided to go to the kiosk next to their building, even if they were fucking drunk. While they tried somehow to put their shoes on, they felt a weird smell that was felt throughout the whole appartment. it was w e e d.
Formaggio came to see where their parents are about to go, also he asked

"¿queres?"

Risotto refused, but Prosciutto was to drunk to just say "no"

Risotto cried so hard that even holy jesus-lord-Speedwagon heard that from his heavenAlso he cried because why tf is Formaggio wearing his favourite bunny slippers with his stinky LITTLE FEET, while he had to wear Pesci's crocs

Also he cried because why tf is Formaggio wearing his favourite bunny slippers with his stinky LITTLE FEET, while he had to wear Pesci's crocs.
After few minutes Risotto gathered his courage and threw Prociuttos's  w e e d out the window.
Formaggio started to T-pose at him while Prosciutto was like "hey what's up hello."

Risotto even when he is drunk could think fast, so he grabbed Prosciutto and ran away from this dumpster to the kiosk

to be continued💯

So, i just wanna say,,,all these dRaWinGs i made by myself, also sorry for this cringe and for my grammar🤭👉👈
and also if someone interested,
my insta: @_lemonchell0