S E V E N T E E N.

[ Chapter Seventeen—catch me outside ]

   I haven't seen anyone other than fucking Demetri in three days

I haven't seen anyone other than fucking Demetri in three days. And the only reason I see Demetri is because he is the one who brings me shit to eat. Albeit, it was pretty good food—but that is beside the point.

The room I had been brought to was similar to the last one, except it was in a different wing of the castle. According to Demetri, it was in Caius's wing and closer to his personal quarters, not that I would know that though seeing as I literally have not stepped foot out of this room.

Apparently, as Demetri put it, this was meant to serve as some sort of punishment from Caius for my "behavior" toward him. To be honest, I really did not know what that was supposed to mean, but I assumed it had something to do with how I mouthed off to my blond douche mate. Oh, and probably because I tried to kill him too.

I mindlessly scrolled through Twitter, my phone has been my only source of entertainment the past days as there was no television and I was not interested in any of the books in here. Not only that, but the books sucked ass as they were literally from the extreme olden days.

I had just finished another episode of Grey's Anatomy (don't judge me, I got hooked in the three days that I was trapped in here) when the bedroom door to the large ensuite opened. My head snapped up as the only one to come into the room was Demetri, and I was not surprised when I was greeted with the sandy-haired vampire.

He was holding a large plate on a tray, the vampire closing the door behind him placing the tray on the desk.

"What's the news, Sand-Head?" I questioned lazily, lounging on the couch. "Has the douchy king decided to let me out yet?"

Demetri quirked a bemused brow, folding his arms behind his back. "You know Master Caius can hear us, right?"

Yes, Demetri told me every time that Caius was perfectly capable of hearing what I said—especially since I am now in his wing.

"And Master Caius is not very happy with your rude attitude, he will consider lifting your punishment as soon as you start—"

"—Behaving myself," I rolled my eyes, finishing the lecture I had gotten for the past few days.

"Well," I put my head back on the pillow, "you can tell... CAIUS..." I suddenly screamed, hoping that he more than heard me, "...THAT I WILL NEVER 'BEHAVE' MYSELF, SO YOU CAN SHOVE A STICK UP YOUR HARD PALE SPARKLY VAMPY ASSHOLE!"

I slammed my hands on the bed next to me. I had been wearing my pajamas since I was brought into this room, not bothering to change seeing as I did not have anywhere to be. Demetri pursed his lips, shaking his head as though stressed out.

"Well, that is going to get you nowhere, so..." Demetri tipped his head mockingly, "I will see you in a few hours to bring your dinner..."

I kept my lips squeezed in a tight line as Demetri left, locking the door behind him. Immediately, I hopped out of bed, running to my backpack and grabbing some clothes. After washing off and brushing through my hair, I put on jeans, a tee shirt, and sneakers before hopping toward the locked door with a hairpin.