Sana: No

This time again their answers differ from each other. Rita aunty gives them an amused look and asks Sana to sit and Asks Sid to give her company till she brings some snacks for both of them.

Sidharth and Shehnaz are meeting each other officially for the first time and they both don't know what to say. It is becoming awkward for both of them but Sana being Sana, can not keep her mouth shut for long.

Sana: Hi

Sid: Hi

Sana: Wo I didn't know that you stay near my place.

Sid: hmmm

Sana: wo...uss din whatever I said was... Not in a negative way, you know... Gande wala crush nhi, positive wala crush bol ri thi mein

Sid(looking amused) : Gande wala aur positive wala kya hota hai? Crush crush hota hai! Bohot ladkiyon ko ho Jata hai merepe crush, so no big deal!

Sana (furious because of the way he counted her name amongst other girls and compared her with them):  Oh, hello! Zyada mat bano aap. Mujhe aap par uss way mein nhi hai crush. Unlike other girls, I don't want to be your girlfriend or date you, laggi samajh?

Sid: to fir crush kar ke kya karogi?

Sana: Gande wala crush matlb ki I am interested in dating  you, which is absolutely not the case and positive wala crush means that I just like you as a person, I don't want to date you. It's just that you are handsome...

Sid: Chup kyun ho gyi? Bolo na! Mein kya hua? (teasing Shehnaaz) To kya bol ri thi tum? Mein handsome...

Just then Rita aunty enters with snacks and seeing her both of them become awkward and start looking everywhere except each other and Rita aunty.

Rita Aunty: Han Sana to ab batao, tumhare parents ka naam.

Sana: hanji, mumma ka naam Mrs. Parminder...

Rita Aunty: Gill?

Sana: ji, par aapko kaise pta?

Rita Aunty: oh tum unki beti ho? We are great friends aur hum ek dusre ke ghar aate jate rehte hain but how come I never saw you? Weird!

Sana: Aunty actually I am generally not at home. Straight after school I go to coaching classes and after that to a singing class. So I am not at home all day, maybe that's why you never saw me!

Rita Aunty: Oh tum singing bhi karti ho.

They both got to talking and Sidharth felt a bit amused looking at how they both bonded so well within such a less time span. It has been merely an hour and both of them were talking as if it had been years. Amidst all this, he started wondering that even Misha couldn't bond this well with his mother. She was his best friend for almost 6 years before becoming his girlfriend and his mother kept meeting her in between. They met on several occasions but even she couldn't bond so well with her. Wait... Why is he thinking all this nonsense? Is he comparing Misha with Sana? No, no, no! Sana can never take Misha's place. Even after what she did with him, he still loved her and that fact will never change. Sana is nowhere near Misha and he shouldn't think about this crap. He immediately stood up from there and went towards his room. He couldn't bear to see Sana's face because he was comparing her with the love of his life.

Sana didn't know what was wrong with him. Everything was normal and then suddenly he stood up with a  jerkand went upstairs. She notice some kind of honesty and faith in his eyes. She also saw a lot of affection in his eyes, but the only disappointing part of all this was that this affection was not for her. His eyes definitely showed some sorrow but it was all for somebody else, who is not her. She doesnt know whether she should be sad about the  sorrow she could see in his eyes or be happy that the cause of his sorrows was not Sana but somebody else, probably Misha...

After spending an hour with Rita aunty, Sana bids her a goodbye and comes home.

Sana's POV

It's good to not know him. Two months before I wished that he would let me know him, I am glad that he didn't let me know him. Nobody is ready to think that there can be something good in him and that's okay, I guess because to believe in him, to have faith in him, to love him, I really don't need anyone else.

Sometimes, it's me telling myself that he didn't reciprocate what I felt because he didn't want me to know what he is like. He didn't want me to see what other's see in him so that I don't get to know him that way.

OR maybe he doesn't care what other's think of him, but he doesn't want me to think him as the same person that others think him to be. He is not that bad and I believe that. He is just not able to crash into someone who will totally believe in his good side. He is not able to do so with me though I have faith in him knowing fully that he is not even mine to begin with, but I would be okay if he gets someone to talk to. It doesn't matter if its me or not. He deserves someone in front of whom he won't brag about his popularity,in front of whom he can be himself, just himself, and in front of whom he can find his sky and his ground.

Shehnaz finally met Sidharth!
She read something deep in his eyes and for the first time she felt that the most popular dude in the school seems the most lonely person.
She is going to find about the truth soon, MAYBE IN THE NEXT 2 CHAPTER !

I AM SUPER HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF FANFIC COMPLETED 100 VIEWS. KEEP SHOWERING YOUR LOVE AND I HOPE VIEWS WILL INCREASE!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU GUYS ❤️

Sana will come to know about the truth soon!