There was a beautiful girl.jungkook observed her.

Tae-what are u doing here jennie?

He asked with a cold tone.jennie didnt say anything and hugged taehyung.jungkook's eyes widened what happened next made his eyes teary.jennie pecked taehyung's cheeks.jungkook thought its better for him to leave since taehyung got a peck from jennie.

Jk-i-i will leave n-now mr.kim.

Taehyung came back to his senses and saw jungkook leaving.

Tae-ju-

He was late.jungkook was already out.he turned to jennie with anger.

Tae-what the fuck is wrong with u huh?coming to my working place?didnt i say that i am done with u?who even told u that im here?

Jennie-aww baby.i miss u!!

Tae-get out jennie!!

Jungkook went to the cafe and sat down.others were already there.

Rm-where is tae?

Jk-h-how do i know?

Jimin-hey whats wrong?

Jk-nothing.

They went to back to their classes after the lunch time.jungkook had another period of maths.he went to the class but taehyung wasnt there.it felt strange.becuz he always come early.after ten minutes he came.

Tae-im sorry i had an important thing to do.

Jk-of caurse u had.

He mumbled.taehyung looked at jungkook and he was already staring at the book.he started the lesson but jungkook didnt even dared to look at him.taehyung frowned.he gave few exercises to do.he went to every student and stopped by jungkook.he bend down to jungkook's level.

Tae-whats wrong?

He wispered.jungkook just shooked his head.

Tae-tell me.i know something is wrong.

Jk-i-im fine.dont bother about me.

Taehyung looked at him surprised and went infront.after the bell rang jungkook ran out of the class quickly.taehyung suprised since jungkook was in a rush.yoongi told everyone to come to his home after school.so jungkook got ready and wenr to yoongi's home.he went in after yoongi opened the door.after few minutes bell rang agin and jungkook went to open it.he opened it and saw taehyung and namjoon.

Rm-oh jungkook!

Jk-h-hi.

He stepped away from the door.both of them came.taehyung opened his mouth talk but jungkook quickly closed the door and went to the livivng room.namjoon raised an eyebrow at taehyung.but teahyung shooked.both of them.went to the living room.taehyung sat besides jungkool who didnt even spared a glance.everyone started talking about random things but jungkook stayed quite.others got confused why.

Jin-jungkookie?is there something wrong?

Jungkook shooked his head.jin and jimin went to the kitchen.taehyung stared at jungkook for and rested his head on jungkook's lap and stared at him.

taehyung stared at jungkook for and rested his head on jungkook's lap and stared at him

Jungkook looked away.meanwhile other 3 looking at them trying to prosses whats going on.olders looked at each other after glancing at the taekook raising their eyebrow.then-

???-YAH PARK JIMIN!!!DID U JUST...BURNT THE MICROWAVE OVEN??????ARGH!!!!!!

oldere quickly ran to the kitchen leaving youngers alone.taehyung held jungkook's hand and kissed it.he watch jungkook's reaction but he didnt react.he just kept a straight face.

Tae-why are mad at me baby?

Jungkook didnt answered.then taehyung got a massege on his phone which is next to jungkook.

Tae-can u tell me who is it?

Jungkook glanced at the phone.the massege was sent by an unknown number and it says 'where are you baby tae?'jungkook's blood boild but managed keep a staright face.

Jk-i think its from ur baby who came today and it says where are u baby tae.u should tell her where u are.

Jungkook said with a cold tone.then it clicked.taehyung forgot that jungkook was there when that jennie bitch come.now he knows that his bunny is jealous.taehyung is dumb that he didnt said to jungkook that she is his ex.

Tae-leave it bun-

Jk-can u get off from me tae?i want to go home.i am tired.

Taehyun got off from him.

Jk-im going hyungs!!!im tired!

Jin-ok baby!!!

With that jungkook went to his car.taehyung ran after him but he was late becuz jungkook drove off.he went to his house and followed him by his car.jungkook went inside his house.he ran to his room and locked the door.taehyung entered the house and ran to jungkook's room.he knocked but no reply.

Tae-jungkook!!plz open the door!

Jungkool sobbed.he didnt want to see taehyung now.

Jk-l-leave h-hyung.

Tae-b-baby plz!!

Without taehyung knowing tears started running down.he banged on the door but no reply.he wait there for an hour.

Tae-b-baby-p-plz!

It was already 9pm.jungkook opened the door knowing that taehyung left.he went out but saw a figure laying on the floor.his eyes widened.

Jk-t-tae?he was here for 5 hours?

He started feel sorry.he blamed himself for doing this to taehyung.he shooked taehyung.taehyung opened his eyes slowly.

Jk-h-hyung!what are u doing?i thought u left.

Tae-n-no baby i didnt.i cant bear it when u dont talk with me.p-plz baby.

Jungkook hugged taehyung.both got up slowly.

Jk-hyung lets go in.

Both of them went to jungkook's room and sat down on the bed.taehyung explained everything.jungkook started crying.

Jk-i-im sorry h-hyungie.i-

Tae-no baby.dont cry.

Both stared at each other.without knowing both of them started leaning in.they looked at each others lips.jungkook shutted his eyes when he felt pair of soft lips touching.it was jungkook's first kiss.taehyung started moving his lips slowly.jungkook followed him and wrapped his arms around older's neck.after few seconds both of them pulled away and stared at each other while panting.

Well hope u guys like it!!i want to tell u guys something.sometimes i would be late to update but i will update as soon as i can.its becuz i have a big exam at the end of this year.so i have to study and have many school works!!so plz appriciate my work.im doing my doing my best.so i hope u wont mind!love u guys!!