🎆 Chapter 5 : Katy Keene To The Rescue / May Sweeps

The afternoon was off to a relaxable start , sure her new found older sister the Fbi Agent Sarah Drew kept texting her nonstop for a meeting , but Nancy was determined to get her tasks done before this stranger inserts herself further into her life.
She needed a change of pace. .
Luckily Newyork , Newyork was full of fun and escape .
She was ready to let her hair down & just feel free .. only her latest attires just were not good enough .
As she sits down at a little coffee shop off East & Main Street , she encounters her idol..Katy Keene !!
" Oh my goodness , Katy Keene it is such an honor to meet you ! " says Nancy excitedly .
" And same here , i always wanted to meet you too , free to hang out tonight i have my ex boyfriend K.O. dropping by to get his Wrestling uniform reknitted so i would love to chat , eat some delicious dinner as we get to know each other better sound good ? " asks Katy .
Nancy quickly agrees , as Katy leaves her business card .

While she has extra time on her hands she checks in on her best friend back home !

#FanFicMonday
#EmmaWatson
#LucyHale
#MaySweeps

Cast ::

Emma Watson as
Nancy Drew

Special Guest ::
Lucy Hale as Katy Keene